09/01/22 09:26 AM
Nashville, TN
Rustymuscle Offline OP
Mopar Connection Magazine
Rustymuscle  Offline OP
Mopar Connection Magazine

Nashville, TN
[Linked Image]

When it comes to Mopars in Canada; Edmonton, Alberta is the mecca for high-performance examples. Back in the day, dealerships such as Crosstown Motors sold a ton of Mopars. Under the direction of Zane Feldman, Crosstown Motors grew to be the largest volume dealership in the late ’60’s to the mid ’70’s. On top of selling a ton of cars period, Crosstown also sold a lot of high performance cars. It’s been said that Crosstown sold more Hemi cars per capita, than anywhere else in North America.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:

Mopar Connection Magazine, your source for daily news, real-world tech, features and much more.
Got a comment, question, or a story? Email me at kevin.shaw@shawgroupmedia.com
Re: 2nd Annual Western Mopar Madness Show; Edmonton, Alberta [Re: Rustymuscle] #3076697
09/12/22 07:33 PM
09/12/22 07:33 PM
Calgary, Alberta Canada
a12rag Offline
master
a12rag  Offline
master

Calgary, Alberta Canada
Originally Posted by Rustymuscle
[Linked Image]

When it comes to Mopars in Canada; Edmonton, Alberta is the mecca for high-performance examples. Back in the day, dealerships such as Crosstown Motors sold a ton of Mopars. Under the direction of Zane Feldman, Crosstown Motors grew to be the largest volume dealership in the late ’60’s to the mid ’70’s. On top of selling a ton of cars period, Crosstown also sold a lot of high performance cars. It’s been said that Crosstown sold more Hemi cars per capita, than anywhere else in North America.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection Magazine HERE:

Crosstown was the place to get your HP Mopars for sure ! In the past, I have had (3) 1970 300Hurst cars, and ALL three came from Crosstown Motors !! . . . (2) were serial number sequential !!! And the one car I bought from the original owners daughter, told me her father went to Crosstown and saw FIVE 300Hurst cars on the delivery trailer - pointed at one and told the salesman, that was the car he wanted !!! WOW !!! The one he bought, was very very rare non power window car !! . . .

But back to the show - yes, was AWESOME day . . . lots of great cars to see, and lots of cars to watch going head to head on the drag strip !! . . .

See you in 2023 !!!

Cheers

Mark

Moderated by  Rustymuscle