I am thining the herd of 340 motors I have been stashing away. I will post pics of each year in each photo post below. I get really good shipping rates so shipping will not be a problem. They have gone up some recently but have shipped motors from Fl to NY for as low as $150.00 in the past. All prices are plus shipping.
Here is the info and the prices:
1) 1970 motor Vin Number 0B 360693 I am told originally from a Duster. Motor is total apart and is a complete long block, no oil pan, windage tray or intake. Does have J heads and steel crank. Block is std bore but #8 cylinder has a groove in it from something. what you see in pics is what you get. $1000.00
2) 1971 Motor Vin Number 1B274393 I am told originally from a Cuda. Motor is a complete motor intake to pan. I believe it is std bore. Does have J Heads and steel crank. Motor was running when pulled to put a crate 380 Hp Magnum Motor in. Turns over free and has been stored correctly. $2000.00
3) 1972 Motor Vin Number 2B350039 I am not sure what it came out of. Motor is complete intake to pan with dizzy. Does have J Heads and Steel crank with crack pulley and balancer. Motor turns over free and has been stored correctly. $1800.00
4) 1972 motor Vin Number 2B501431 I am not sure what it came out of. This motor is a absolutly complete all numbers matych 340 carb to pan, exhaust manifolds and all a/c parts and dizzy and all pulleys. does have J heads. Motor is locked up and that is how it was when I found it. I do also have the matching numbers 727 tranny for aditional money. Motor complete $1500.00
5) 1973 motor Vin 3B545223 This is a complete rebuilt motor that has never been fired. Heads, valves, pistons all brgs and cam. Was not bagged so has had humity surface build up and ends of valves in exhaust ports. Does have J heads. $2000.00
For pics go to: https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopa...-5-to-choose-from-from-1970-1973.517315/