01/10/22 06:48 PM
01/10/22 06:48 PM
Hamtramck, PA
Alaskan_TA Offline
Fluffy Balladeer
Alaskan_TA  Offline
Fluffy Balladeer

Hamtramck, PA
[quote=HEMICUDA 6bblgt gets them all from me, he has more information on these cars and shares it with anyone that calls him. [/quote]

And... If this IS true, I highly recommend NOT sharing anything with him if he actually does give out others' information to "anyone that calls him". runaway

Re: 70 challenger v9b bumblebee stripes [Re: Alaskan_TA] #3005882
01/16/22 12:05 PM
01/16/22 12:05 PM
Medina, Ohio
HEMICUDA Offline
top fuel
HEMICUDA  Offline
top fuel

Medina, Ohio
Originally Posted by Alaskan_TA
Originally Posted by HEMICUDA
Originally Posted by 6bblgt
No need to post a photo for any data miners.

Once you post a picture, you have no control of how it it used or by whom. twocents

all hail Barry, the only true data collector runaway

That guy right there where everything is a secret and "I can't share that" is getting really old. During my parts business days and still today, I've talked to thousands of customers specifically with ebodies, not a single one declined to supply all their information on their car to me like the fender tag and and broadcast sheet to support the information gathering of these cars. There's a reason I never shared that information with you, you're the black hole. 6bblgt gets them all from me, he has more information on these cars and shares it with anyone that calls him. And no, he hasn't and will never help anyone "create" a car that didn't exist. I understand why you hold all the information so close to the vest and not share it with the hobby, it makes you feel important. I get it, it's your thing that keeps you going which helps no one. twocents

Mr. Michael Ross I presume?

Who was it that told you a broadcast sheet had been reported for the Panther Pink T/A you bought so you could contact the guy to get it? whistling

Who was it that told Mike (previous owner of your black AAR) that the original engine for that car had been reported so he was able to buy it? whistling

You run a business, right? So if someone asked YOU for YOUR client's information would you give it to them? shruggy

Your secret squirrel of all “your” information has lost its traction. I get it, you need this to make yourself feel important. There’s not one single customer I talked to that supplied me ALL their car information that didn’t know exactly how that information was going to be used and who's was getting it and why, to fill in the blanks with reference to car production. For you to compare credit card information to 50+ year old car information is comical. I’m an ebody guy, I’ve supplied “your” most hated guy in the hobby with hundreds of broadcast sheets and fender tags for Hamtramck cars over the years because he’s been a blessing to all of us that have dealt with him. With this information, unlike what you say, you can determine when cars were built. I’ve know Dan for over 35 years, and for you to imply he would do anything unethical is a laugh. BTW Barry, no, I didn’t contact you for information of the build sheet of my T/A, there was a post on this website the day after I brought it home from the MOPAR Nat’s 2009 that Kent posted on that following Monday about a build sheet he found in the passenger seat of his car that happened to belong to my car. I personally PM’ed him about my sheet, it cost me an AAR grille assembly to get it.

Last edited by HEMICUDA; 01/16/22 12:11 PM.
Re: 70 challenger v9b bumblebee stripes [Re: HEMICUDA] #3006255
01/17/22 04:45 PM
01/17/22 04:45 PM
Hamtramck, PA
Alaskan_TA Offline
Fluffy Balladeer
Alaskan_TA  Offline
Fluffy Balladeer

Hamtramck, PA
Your secret squirrel of all “your” information has lost its traction. I get it, you need this to make yourself feel important. There’s not one single customer I talked to that supplied me ALL their car information that didn’t know exactly how that information was going to be used and who's was getting it and why, to fill in the blanks with reference to car production. For you to compare credit card information to 50+ year old car information is comical. I’m an ebody guy, I’ve supplied “your” most hated guy in the hobby with hundreds of broadcast sheets and fender tags for Hamtramck cars over the years because he’s been a blessing to all of us that have dealt with him. With this information, unlike what you say, you can determine when cars were built. I’ve know Dan for over 35 years, and for you to imply he would do anything unethical is a laugh. BTW Barry, no, I didn’t contact you for information of the build sheet of my T/A, there was a post on this website the day after I brought it home from the MOPAR Nat’s 2009 that Kent posted on that following Monday about a build sheet he found in the passenger seat of his car that happened to belong to my car. I personally PM’ed him about my sheet, it cost me an AAR grille assembly to get it.

I'll cover a few things here......

I do not feel important at all.

Hated? Hatred is the most useless thing a person can have inside them. I do not hate anyone.

Did I say Dan was doing anything unethical?

If an image is posted online in public, any unethical person could miss-use the information - which is exactly why I mentioned it above.

Same with 'sharing' information. Once shared, where does it go?

If that person shares it again after that, is that person ethical? And if shared over and over, are all those people ethical?

Anyone that chooses to can register their 1970 Hamtramck or LA car with me. I do not twist their arms, it is a choice, their choice. Personal freedom of choice is one of our many rights here in the US. :-)

If anyone of the people that have registered with me also contacts someone else, that is THEIR choice to make, not mine.

I will not ever turn over their data to anyone. If they want it 'shared' that can do it on their own.

I remember more about the T/A scenario, bummer that you had to give up a grille to get that broadcast sheet. The ones I have here are FREE to the owner of the car with proof of legal ownership and proof the car still exists.

I'll post a related screen capture below. The names and avatar images have been redacted out of respect for the people's privacy, but read it close to see how fender tag and broadcast sheet data can and is being used to make fake tags. (This illustrates very well why I do not recommend anyone posting their data in public)

fender tag faker with a large database.jpg
Re: 70 challenger v9b bumblebee stripes [Re: Alaskan_TA] #3006494
01/18/22 12:20 PM
01/18/22 12:20 PM
Medina, Ohio
HEMICUDA Offline
top fuel
HEMICUDA  Offline
top fuel

Medina, Ohio

I'll cover a few things here......

I do not feel important at all.

Hated? Hatred is the most useless thing a person can have inside them. I do not hate anyone.

Did I say Dan was doing anything unethical?

If an image is posted online in public, any unethical person could miss-use the information - which is exactly why I mentioned it above.

Same with 'sharing' information. Once shared, where does it go?

If that person shares it again after that, is that person ethical? And if shared over and over, are all those people ethical?

Anyone that chooses to can register their 1970 Hamtramck or LA car with me. I do not twist their arms, it is a choice, their choice. Personal freedom of choice is one of our many rights here in the US. :-)

If anyone of the people that have registered with me also contacts someone else, that is THEIR choice to make, not mine.

I will not ever turn over their data to anyone. If they want it 'shared' that can do it on their own.

I remember more about the T/A scenario, bummer that you had to give up a grille to get that broadcast sheet. The ones I have here are FREE to the owner of the car with proof of legal ownership and proof the car still exists.

I'll post a related screen capture below. The names and avatar images have been redacted out of respect for the people's privacy, but read it close to see how fender tag and broadcast sheet data can and is being used to make fake tags. (This illustrates very well why I do not recommend anyone posting their data in public)

For goodness sakes Barry, you made a point that I contacted you for information about my FM3 T/A in 2009 when I bought it which is totally untrue that you frosted over with your response. Aren't you the guy that asked Dan for ALL his Hamtramk information he had and you wouldn't share with him yours? Give it a break already about the secret squirrel information, if anyone wanted fender tag data, go to any show and take pictures, better yet, search the internet. Just today, I received three Hamtramk fender tags from customers I sent to Dan, top secret? Ah, no. If you weren't so uptight, holding your information close to the vest making you feel important and shared it with others that have more information then you, I would share it with you which does nothing but help the hobby. I would have put you in my information circle if you weren't so pompous with that information.

Re: 70 challenger v9b bumblebee stripes [Re: HEMICUDA] #3007944
01/22/22 06:00 PM
01/22/22 06:00 PM
Hamtramck, PA
Alaskan_TA Offline
Fluffy Balladeer
Alaskan_TA  Offline
Fluffy Balladeer

Hamtramck, PA

You said -
For goodness sakes Barry, you made a point that I contacted you for information about my FM3 T/A in 2009 when I bought it which is totally untrue that you frosted over with your response.

No I did not. I KNOW you did not contact me. up

I contacted you. ;-)

The owner of the T/A that found and reported the second broadcast sheet - before you bought your T/A.

He sent copy of the sheet he found that matched the car you bought shortly thereafter.

So when you bought the car, I contacted you to let you know you should contact him and I sent you a scan of it.

You did thank me in an email, direct quote from you to me -
BTW, thank you so very much for emailing a copy of the broadcast sheet for the pink T/A I bought that you said you would do.

So when I said
I remember more about the T/A scenario,
in a prior post, I was not wrong.

Lets tackle this one next;

Aren't you the guy that asked Dan for ALL his Hamtramk information he had and you wouldn't share with him yours?

As far as your buddy Dan goes, he volunteered some information. There was no 'trade' implied or otherwise.

If he had wanted a trade, I would have refused. I WILL NOT betray Registry members privacy. If I have to take the heat from an internet bully to protect their privacy, I will and I shall continue to do so. twocents

If you want to run a dictatorship where people have no right to privacy and must comply with your every whim, you are in the wrong country.

I would have put you in my information circle if you weren't so pompous

This one made me laugh! You have an exclusive "information circle" and I am the one that is pompous? laugh2

Re: 70 challenger v9b bumble stripe? [Re: Diego (not Ted)] #3009283
01/26/22 03:49 PM
01/26/22 03:49 PM
S/NH
H
hemijimbo Offline
master
hemijimbo  Offline
master
H

S/NH
Originally Posted by Diego (not Ted)
How come I don't know about it? work

Can you post a pic?

Hey Diego pm me , Jim from nh been a while!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2