07/31/21 09:00 AM
07/31/21 09:00 AM
Bowling Green KY / Nashville, ...
300by500 Offline OP
master
300by500  Offline OP
master

Bowling Green KY / Nashville, ...
I've searched their website but there doesn't seem to be a list of vendors who will be there.

I'm wanting to purchase some parts for my '69 Barracuda and pick them up the Nats - it would be awesome to have a list of vendors!

Re: Mopar Nats Vendor List? [Re: 300by500] #2949076
07/31/21 09:27 AM
07/31/21 09:27 AM
MD
floyd Offline
master
floyd  Offline
master

MD
I don’t think the Nats publishes anything like that. You’re best off contacting the bigger vendors to see if they’ll be there. Unfortunately, some of the better one-stop-shopping types no longer go to that show. I’ve already spoken with DCS and they’ll be there.

Re: Mopar Nats Vendor List? [Re: 300by500] #2949753
08/02/21 05:46 PM
08/02/21 05:46 PM
Warren, MI
71TA Offline
I Live Here
71TA  Offline
I Live Here

Warren, MI
We'll be there. Middle of row Q (22-26)

Body (Paint) Gasket Sets
Heater Box Rebuild Gasket Sets
Hood Seals
Cowl Seals
Body Plugs Sets
Body Bumper Sets
Metro & Steele Weatherstripping
Precision Windshield & Rear Window Seals (limited supply, many seals back ordered since late Spring)
Cat Whisker Beltline Weatherstrips
Battery Trays
Assortment of taillight, side marker and parking light lenses
Many small items - tank grommets, coupler wire retainers, coupler covers, coupler seals, hood pop up springs, hood pin kits, clips, screws, misc plugs & grommets, etc

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets
Re: Mopar Nats Vendor List? [Re: 71TA] #2949866
08/02/21 11:48 PM
08/02/21 11:48 PM
Georgia
69bfan Offline
enthusiast
69bfan  Offline
enthusiast

Georgia
For those who will be attending The Nats, stop by our location in rows R and S in spots 18 through 34. This is basically the first row of vendors that you will come to as you enter the swap meet from the access road for the general participant parking. We will be bringing a wide assortment of restoration and reproduction parts for a wide variety of years and models. We will have available a wide assortment of the Dale's Cuda Shop products including louvers, spoilers, hood pin kits, air grabber seals, etc. For those who are involved with the early letter series cars along with the late 50s and early 60s luxury car line, we will be bringing a very limited amount of the Gary Goer Interior pieces. For those looking for the various gaskets as windshield seals, door and roof rail seal, trunk gaskets along with Top Catwhiskers, we will be bringing a large assortment of those pieces. Additionally, we will have a variety of hardware, door handles, sill plates, trunk mats that we typically bring to the events.

This year, we will also have Bob Baker of ABC Moparts sitting up under our tent. He has some inventory back in stock, so this will be your chance to come out and pickup one of his dash pads or other interior pieces. Additionally, for the first time in a very long time, Jim Kramer will be bringing out his 62 to 65 B-Body product line and setting up under our tent as well. There will be 4800 square feet under one tent for people to check out the various pieces. Even if you do not need anything, stop by and enjoy the shade of the tent as the weather can sometimes be brutal.

Ted Stephens and his AMD product will be set up right next to us in spots 1 through 17. So make a trip over to rows R and S to see what is new and is currently available in the restoration market place.

www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com
Correct Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we stock and supply a wide assortment for all of your restoration needs.

www.dalescudashop.com
Correct style exhaust tips and hardware, fresh air seals, go wings, Cuda & Challenger rear window louvers, hood pin kits