I wanted to make a post over here for a FB friend Allen Shumay from Yorkton, Saskatchewan. He is looking for his original hemi engine block and 727 trans. I’ll post the information that he posted on FB here, and if anyone might know something please PM me here so I can get in touch with him. Thank you and his post will be below.
Good evening mopar people. I am trying to locate my motor for my hemi challenger. The story goes....a fellow from Hudson Bay Saskatchewan owned this car in around 1975-1976 and the motor was smoking and running rough so he sold motor to a guy for 1500. The guy and his wife came in a half ton pick up and trailer. The guy who owned the car told me the fellow that bought the engine was from Winnipeg or Ontario. This guy had mentioned he was gonna put the hemi in a race car so I am reaching out to all you mopar guys if you know of where it is I would greatly appreciate any help on getting it back where it belongs. Thank you 1 and all last four digits of engine 4070.
Please PM me if you have any info.
Thank you Matt.

909E4E2F-9E3D-497F-B879-34665DA6A807.jpeg