J
jughed Offline
pro stock
jughed  Offline
pro stock
J

In The Hills
Originally Posted by VL21

I must be in a tiny minority here, I use Firefox and Adblockplus, and have yet to see any infolinks crap.

Of course, I only use a home computer ...

Adblockplus works perfect....ZERO ads on any website when using my home computer.
It doesn't work w. Firefox on my Hemmo-droid phone.. which I no longer use to surf this website.

On a particular Smith & Wesson website they started running popup ads...and they deleted any comments suggesting the use of an ad blocker, and they issued 'infractions'. I stopped donating to that site once they pulled that cr@p.

End those annoying Infolink ads with AdBlockPlus

https://adblockplus.org/
Re: InfoStinks VERY Aggressive Today! [Re: VITC_GTX] #2887098
02/12/21 10:37 AM
02/12/21 10:37 AM
Hamburg - Germany
S
SuperRob Offline
SuperRob  Offline
S

Hamburg - Germany
Originally Posted by VITC_GTX
I use a computer only (no phone) and my beef isn't the infolinks at the bottom (though I don't like them) it's the ads at the top of the screen. They open after the entire rest of the page opens and then forces the page to scroll down half a page or so. Problem is I've already clicked on one of the threads but it doesn't recognize that I click until the ad opens up and then, of course, I dont' get the thread I get the ad.

Hahaha, I have the same problem here... I've got myself in the habit to wait a few seconds before I click on any of the threads to be sure that the page don't scrolls down unexpected. It's ridiculous.
Unfortunaly I don't have the possibility to install adblocker or something like that at my office.

Re: InfoStinks VERY Aggressive Today! [Re: moparx] #2887880
02/13/21 10:41 PM
02/13/21 10:41 PM
Florida STAYcation
dOrk ! Offline
The village idiot's idiot
dOrk !  Offline
The village idiot's idiot

Florida STAYcation
Originally Posted by moparx
i use addblock, and have never had problems. however, i only have a desk top unit.
so shruggy
beer

mopX has a sEcReT that he is not revealing tsk

His infoStinks eliminator is TWO CANS AND A LONG LENGTH of specially treated string up

.... from the telephone pole and his windows2 1989 desk top with a up to date PONG vid game !

Page 2 of 2 1 2