Originally Posted by rb446
Originally Posted by cudatom
Originally Posted by rb446
Can anyone put their flow no's up for this head, ootb and modified please, not interested at all on Indy's claims...gonna vary from bench to bench but so I got an average, if anyone's flowed them with a 440-2 that would be even better, ours are run with 2.1/8">2.1/4" TTI's with 4" collector......thanks guys.

I don't have flow numbers yet but Todd Marsh can share if he wants. I do have a question, Which TTI headers are you running.
Are they the 440214MC or the 440-214. Looking for some info on how close they are to the pan on the passenger side. My Billet Fab pan has a kick out and trying to figure out if one of the above will work.

Can't give you that info I'm afraid as I wasn't the person who installed the motor or supplied the parts. I can only tell you that they clear everything well in a '69 RR with all stock front suspension with solid mounts, Pipe is very close to body on no.4 plug though, here's a pic of it hooking for idea of pan type etc. and a pic of hdrs installed which doesn't help you much sorry.

are those angle plug heads or straight ?
my old eyeballs can't tell. if the heads are "xxx", would switching to the other type head cause the plug clearance to do "what" ?
beer