09/22/20 05:29 AM
09/22/20 05:29 AM
Granite Bay CA
Kern Dog Offline OP
Striving for excellence
Kern Dog  Offline OP
Striving for excellence

Granite Bay CA
I sometimes think of the members that used to post a LOT that have been scarce lately.
AMXautoX.....Wasn't his name Tom? He hasn't posted since December. He used to be here all the time.
OZHemi.....That guy posted a lot.
Where is Doc Fiberglass?
Not that I like the guy but JohnRR used to be a frequent contributor but has been conspicuously absent.
Cal Gecko used to post about his Dart and post some great pictures.
Wes Hutchingson, Street Van Dan, In the Pink, Paint it Black, MickM, Sandy in NS......
I expected to see more activity with all the shutdowns and such.

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Kern Dog] #2823527
09/22/20 06:56 AM
09/22/20 06:56 AM
Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Can...
moparmike1 Offline
top fuel
moparmike1  Offline
top fuel

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Can...
Another member was Malicious, seemed to have the inside track on upcoming releases from Dodge. Really enjoyed his posts.

Mike.

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: moparmike1] #2823538
09/22/20 09:10 AM
09/22/20 09:10 AM
Tulsa, Oklahoma
340Cuda Offline
master
340Cuda  Offline
master

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Originally Posted by moparmike1
Another member was Malicious, seemed to have the inside track on upcoming releases from Dodge. Really enjoyed his posts.

Mike.

I always suspected Malicious was a FCA social media contractor. He really seemed to be well connected and I miss his posts as well.

While I am able to control all the ads on Moparts they have run others off.

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Kern Dog] #2823572
09/22/20 10:49 AM
09/22/20 10:49 AM
Mesa, Arizona
D
dart4forte Offline
I Live Here
dart4forte  Offline
I Live Here
D

Mesa, Arizona
Originally Posted by Frankenduster
I sometimes think of the members that used to post a LOT that have been scarce lately.
AMXautoX.....Wasn't his name Tom? He hasn't posted since December. He used to be here all the time.
Where is Doc Fiberglass?
Not that I like the guy but JohnRR used to be a frequent contributor but has been conspicuously absent.
Wes Hutchingson, Street Van Dan, In the Pink, Paint it Black, MickM, Sandy in NS......

Tom is probably fishing a lot

OZ probably busy packing containers

Doc, well who knows. Maybe on permanent vacation

JohnRR, he’s out there

Cal, he got tire of the negative comments and other BS. He’s probably taking pictures

MickM and Sandy do a lot of FB Mopar postings. Sandy is stuck north due to the border being closed

The others, FABO, I FBBO, FEBO

Give me a call when you are in Scottsdale

Last edited by dart4forte; 09/22/20 10:50 AM.

“So if it’s on the internet it must be true”

Abe Lincoln
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: dart4forte] #2823595
09/22/20 12:16 PM
09/22/20 12:16 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
Paint it Black (Steve) IIRC passed away a few years ago

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: DAYCLONA] #2823598
09/22/20 12:29 PM
09/22/20 12:29 PM
Western Md.
skicker Offline
"The Champ"
skicker  Offline
"The Champ"

Western Md.
Heard about another member that may have passed a while back... 64 post (Dave)

Tried calling the # I had for him and nothing...Hope I'm wrong... angel

Emailed Tom a while back...(AMX) He says everything is good where he's at... up

...FAFO...
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: skicker] #2823605
09/22/20 12:47 PM
09/22/20 12:47 PM
Eagle, Idaho
Neil Offline
The Doctor is in.
Neil  Offline
The Doctor is in.

Eagle, Idaho
Think Wes got banned? I know he tried coming back under different names a few times. Simply could not keep his politics to himself so it would not surprise me if he got the permanent boot.

There was another guy who made some jokes about handicap people and he was tossed out.

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Kern Dog] #2823610
09/22/20 12:59 PM
09/22/20 12:59 PM
A Red State
SNK-EYZ Offline
I Live Here
SNK-EYZ  Offline
I Live Here

A Red State
Doc Fiberglass/Eric's last post was 9/15/2020 do about a week ago.

He's mainly in the WIW and Political forum lately.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: SNK-EYZ] #2823627
09/22/20 01:56 PM
09/22/20 01:56 PM
So Near, Yet So Far
topside Offline
Too Many Posts
topside  Offline
Too Many Posts

So Near, Yet So Far
I know some guys who access the site via smartphone are really PO'd about the Infolinks deal.
Some I'd guess are just doing other things for a variety of reasons, bickering among them.
I was shocked to see my post count the other day...

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Neil] #2823649
09/22/20 02:44 PM
09/22/20 02:44 PM
Puttin' on the foil in Charles...
not_a_charger Offline
Mr. Big Shot Moparts Moderator
not_a_charger  Offline
Mr. Big Shot Moparts Moderator

Puttin' on the foil in Charles...
Originally Posted by Neil
Think Wes got banned? I know he tried coming back under different names a few times. Simply could not keep his politics to himself so it would not surprise me if he got the permanent boot.

There was another guy who made some jokes about handicap people and he was tossed out.

Wes is not listed in the user list. shruggy

Earning every penny of that moderator paycheck.

DBAP
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: not_a_charger] #2823660
09/22/20 03:25 PM
09/22/20 03:25 PM
Eagle, Idaho
Neil Offline
The Doctor is in.
Neil  Offline
The Doctor is in.

Eagle, Idaho
He was on here under than name way back and then kept getting banned and coming back under different names every few months. His location was Casper Wyoming so that is how you knew it was him. Last time he was Lenveugo or some strange name like that???

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Neil] #2823666
09/22/20 03:37 PM
09/22/20 03:37 PM
Granite Bay CA
Kern Dog Offline OP
Striving for excellence
Kern Dog  Offline OP
Striving for excellence

Granite Bay CA
Steve, AKA AutoXcuda used to post a lot. Now he only seems to pop in to promote the Mopar Spring and Fall fling shows.
Nice guy, he must have other interests now.

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: Kern Dog] #2823687
09/22/20 04:06 PM
09/22/20 04:06 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
J

Bitopia
Where is Doc Fiberglass?

My takeaway from the 2016 "poltical Moparts Experiment", many learned a lot more about follow members then they were comfortable with. As much as the experiment was challenging, it became rather pointless. I want to think I am the last person in the world to want to restrict exchange of ideas, but it degraded way beyond that, and why the current Part 2 redo, I from the get go, resisted. I suspect others felt it best to just move on.

So far, it appears they are smarter then me, as little has changed. biggrin

Meaning, the political forum initially boosts forum traffic, but at the cost of most just getting frustrated and their feelings hurt, and then going AWOL.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: topside] #2823698
09/22/20 04:38 PM
09/22/20 04:38 PM
State of Confusion
hp383 Offline
Just a normal tag again
hp383  Offline
Just a normal tag again

State of Confusion
Originally Posted by topside
I know some guys who access the site via smartphone are really PO'd about the Infolinks deal.
Some I'd guess are just doing other things for a variety of reasons, bickering among them.
I was shocked to see my post count the other day...

I recently downloaded and installed an ad blocker duck duck go browser. No more infolinks ad taking up the entire screen on the ole smartphone.

Join the Penguin Liberation Front!!
Stop the Hippo Occupation!
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: jcc] #2823714
09/22/20 05:17 PM
09/22/20 05:17 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
Originally Posted by jcc
Where is Doc Fiberglass?

My takeaway from the 2016 "poltical Moparts Experiment", many learned a lot more about follow members then they were comfortable with. As much as the experiment was challenging, it became rather pointless. I want to think I am the last person in the world to want to restrict exchange of ideas, but it degraded way beyond that, and why the current Part 2 redo, I from the get go, resisted. I suspect others felt it best to just move on.

Meaning, the political forum initially boosts forum traffic, but at the cost of most just getting frustrated and their feelings hurt, and then going AWOL.

I think that if someone is so "sensitive" or becomes enraged as to another members beliefs, values, opinions, etc, etc are regarding "life"..... that they need to go find a "safe space" or bunker down under a rock after being "traumatized" or perhaps disillusioned in a discussion, then they brought it upon themselves by engaging in the banter, some people like to poke the bear thinking it won't bite... the "current events/political forum" pretty much states you are on your own, big boys only.... these are probably the same guys that get all twisted in the regular forum over a color change on a numbers matching vehicle, or a VIN swap/rebody post... personally I think the "current events" forum lets men be men, blow off some steam, vent some, bust some chops, etc, etc, you know, the stuff real men do in real life... after a while the Kumbaya PC sh1t gets a little old in the regular forum,( but that's the rules we have to play by to be here), plus the cry babies always pushing the tattle button for momma when they get in over their head on a post discussion...must be the "office crowd"? I don't know?....

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: DAYCLONA] #2823720
09/22/20 05:26 PM
09/22/20 05:26 PM
Central Florida
larrymopar360 Offline
Stud Muffin
larrymopar360  Offline
Stud Muffin

Central Florida
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by jcc
Where is Doc Fiberglass?

I think if someone is so "sensitive" to what another members beliefs, values, opinions, etc, etc are regarding "life"..... and they need to go find a "safe space" or bunker down under a rock after being "traumatized" or perhaps disillusioned, then they brought it upon themselves by engaging in the banter, some people like to poke the bear thinking it won't bite... the "current events/political forum" pretty much states you are on your own, big boys only.... these are probably the same guys that get all twisted in the regular forum over a color change on a numbers matching vehicle, or a VIN swap/rebody post... personally I think the "current events" forum lets men be men, blow off some steam, vent some, bust some chops, etc, etc, you know, the stuff real men do in real life... after a while the Kumbaya PC sh1t gets a little stale, plus the cry babies always pushing the tattle button for momma when they get in over their head on a post discussion...must be the "office crowd"? I don't know?....
You can't let the political part let you be so offended you quit the site. Shoot, I've had people all but call me stupid in the tech section for asking a question that I guess was to simple for most. I don't let it bother me though, I just kind of make a mental note to try and stay away from that member. But going away only hurts yourself. Nobody else really cares.

Facts are stubborn things.
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: larrymopar360] #2823728
09/22/20 05:36 PM
09/22/20 05:36 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
Originally Posted by larrymopar360/
You can't let the political part let you be so offended you quit the site. Shoot, I've had people all but call me stupid in the tech section for asking a question that I guess was to simple for most. I don't let it bother me though, I just kind of make a mental note to try and stay away from that member. But going away only hurts yourself. Nobody else really cares.

Same here, I've had members called me an idiot or stupid for some answers or questions I posted, I just kinda let it slide, life goes on, no need to run home to momma..lol! it's all water under the bridge in a few minutes, hours anyway...if you let it bother you, you have bigger issues

Mike

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: DAYCLONA] #2823736
09/22/20 05:51 PM
09/22/20 05:51 PM
Western Colorado High Desert
moparmarks Offline
I Live Here
moparmarks  Offline
I Live Here

Western Colorado High Desert
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA
Originally Posted by larrymopar360/

Same here, I've had members called me an idiot or stupid for some answers or questions I posted, I just kinda let it slide, life goes on, no need to run home to momma..lol! it's all water under the bridge in a few minutes, hours anyway...if you let it bother you, you have bigger issues

Mike

Well you know some people came out of the womb with all of the knowledge in the world while the rest of us humans had to acquire it along the way.

72 Satellite Sebring Plus 440, 72 Dart 5.9 4-spd, 68 Valiant, 73 W200, 78 D100 sb, 78 D200, 98 DAKOTA, .
Moparmarks Parts & Restorations
Desert Mopar Metal
Grand Jct. CO
970-261-7039
http://moparmark.com/
motormangj@gmail.com
Re: Frequent posting members [Re: moparmarks] #2823749
09/22/20 06:14 PM
09/22/20 06:14 PM
Canada -- Posts: 4034 -Registe...
5thAve Offline
Doesn't care what this says anyway
5thAve  Offline
Doesn't care what this says anyway

Canada -- Posts: 4034 -Registe...
Oh no you said docfiberglass. That's like saying Beetlejuice. He's still around for that fiberglass stuffed entertainment and if he catches this thread it'll be pages long in no time fart spank popcorn

Re: Frequent posting members [Re: 5thAve] #2823754
09/22/20 06:23 PM
09/22/20 06:23 PM
Eagle, Idaho
Neil Offline
The Doctor is in.
Neil  Offline
The Doctor is in.

Eagle, Idaho
I miss Oldman and the wisdom he shared with us.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5