SW Ohio
C
cgall Offline
top fuel
cgall  Offline
top fuel
C

SW Ohio
Look at page 12 of this week's National Dragster. New grandstands at Indy, new office building in process. 11 offices, conference room, break room, restrooms, etc. Sounds like at least $1MM in improvements, how simple to just raise taxes to pay for it all.

And payouts for Sportsman classes have not been raised in 25 years, contingencies are down 33%. If they haven't already, soon they will reach the breaking point.

Re: NHRA increasing competition fees [Re: cgall] #282191
04/10/09 06:45 PM
04/10/09 06:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

this was my email to NHRA today. i think we should all show our displeasure and either boycott NHRA or do not recertify or reapply till we get some resolvement to these increased fees. its ridiculous.
hopefully all you guys email NHRA and speak up!!
the squeeky wheel gets the oil!
if no one says anything nothings going to change.
i got 3 cars to recertify belts, chassis and competition licenses its going to cost me $1600.00 every 2 years. plus fixing the car and towing.
i refuse to pay these prices and i going to let my chassis & license expire.

hi, i would like to find out who to talk to about the ridiculous increase of license and certification fees.
i run 3 nhra certifed competition super stock vehicles and i am outraged at the doubling of the fees.
dont you realize we are in a major recesssion and people are losing their jobs and cant pay their bills, but there only out is drag racing.
who's idea was it to increase these fees which are too much as it is.
1st we have harnesses to recertify every 2 years plus competition license and chassis recertification.
im just letting you know that i am not reapplying to NHRA and going to IHRA, those guys get it.
im going to let my membership run out and im done, your bleeding the working class dry.
i'm outraged and completely dissatisfied in the way NHRA is going and i dont want to be a part of it.
im going to IHRA tracks from this point on.
i know im not the only one complaining and i never complain but this one breaks the camels back.
hope i hear from you regarding this serious matter. yours truly Chris Baum

Re: NHRA increasing competition fees #282192
04/10/09 09:52 PM
04/10/09 09:52 PM
T
TMP66 Offline
super stock
TMP66  Offline
super stock
T

Quote:

dont you realize we are in a major recesssion and people are losing their jobs and cant pay their bills, but there only out is drag racing.

Uh, your kidding, right?

Page 2 of 2 1 2