Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts #2818600
09/08/20 02:23 PM
09/08/20 02:23 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
VCODE Offline OP
top fuel
VCODE  Offline OP
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
Does a Cuda vert use the same seat belt bolts as a hardtop. I know there is no should harness bolts. Also the inner seat belt has only one strap, so does that a different bolt also. Or are all the bolts the same less the 2 should harness bolts
Bob

Last edited by VCODE; 09/08/20 02:24 PM.

Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17 (Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)
Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: VCODE] #2818892
09/09/20 09:42 AM
09/09/20 09:42 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
m46rat Offline
top fuel
m46rat  Offline
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
All the bolts are the same for both hardtop and convertible.As mentioned the roof belts and bolts do not exist on a convertible, but all other bolts are identical for either body style.

Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: m46rat] #2818963
09/09/20 12:25 PM
09/09/20 12:25 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
VCODE Offline OP
top fuel
VCODE  Offline OP
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
Originally Posted by m46rat
All the bolts are the same for both hardtop and convertible.As mentioned the roof belts and bolts do not exist on a convertible, but all other bolts are identical for either body style.

Dwight, Thanks for clearing it up for me.
Bob


Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17 (Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)
Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: VCODE] #2819035
09/09/20 04:45 PM
09/09/20 04:45 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 15,458
Mesa, Arizona
dart4forte Offline
I Live Here
dart4forte  Offline
I Live Here

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 15,458
Mesa, Arizona
[s][/s]
Originally Posted by VCODE
Does a Cuda vert use the same seat belt bolts as a hardtop. I know there is no should harness bolts. Also the inner seat belt has only one strap, so does that a different bolt also. Or are all the bolts the same less the 2 should harness bolts
Bob


C10 retractors

C-11 rear outer belt. (Also for shoulder belts)

C-12 Front and rear center

Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: dart4forte] #2819198
09/10/20 07:37 AM
09/10/20 07:37 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
m46rat Offline
top fuel
m46rat  Offline
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Originally Posted by dart4forte
[s][/s]
Originally Posted by VCODE
Does a Cuda vert use the same seat belt bolts as a hardtop. I know there is no should harness bolts. Also the inner seat belt has only one strap, so does that a different bolt also. Or are all the bolts the same less the 2 should harness bolts
Bob


C10 retractors

C-11 rear outer belt. (Also for shoulder belts)

C-12 Front and rear center


To correct the above:

Front retractor("pull") belts, the correct bolts for securing these are stamped or cast C01 and are silver zinc in colour
The roof belts and the four rear belts all use bolts that are stamped or cast C11 and are black zinc in colour
The front two belts that are secured to the drive shaft tunnel area are always stamped or cast C12 and are gold zinc in colour

Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: m46rat] #2819259
09/10/20 10:36 AM
09/10/20 10:36 AM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
VCODE Offline OP
top fuel
VCODE  Offline OP
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
Originally Posted by m46rat
Originally Posted by dart4forte
[s][/s]
Originally Posted by VCODE
Does a Cuda vert use the same seat belt bolts as a hardtop. I know there is no should harness bolts. Also the inner seat belt has only one strap, so does that a different bolt also. Or are all the bolts the same less the 2 should harness bolts
Bob


C10 retractors

C-11 rear outer belt. (Also for shoulder belts)

C-12 Front and rear center


To correct the above:

Front retractor("pull") belts, the correct bolts for securing these are stamped or cast C01 and are silver zinc in colour
The roof belts and the four rear belts all use bolts that are stamped or cast C11 and are black zinc in colour
The front two belts that are secured to the drive shaft tunnel area are always stamped or cast C12 and are gold zinc in colour


I have the two C01 silver ones that have threads all the way up with no shoulder, also used with a thin flat washer.


Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17 (Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)
Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: VCODE] #2819301
09/10/20 11:53 AM
09/10/20 11:53 AM
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
m46rat Offline
top fuel
m46rat  Offline
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,634
Calgary, Alberta Canada
One washer on top of the retractor housing and in between the C01 bolt. Correct.

Re: Cuda Vert Seat Belt Bolts [Re: m46rat] #2819344
09/10/20 01:45 PM
09/10/20 01:45 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
VCODE Offline OP
top fuel
VCODE  Offline OP
top fuel

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,131
New York
Originally Posted by m46rat
One washer on top of the retractor housing and in between the C01 bolt. Correct.


That's what I do
Bob


Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17 (Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)






Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1