J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
Originally Posted by 360view
The reporting of 100% case positive numbers from many sites in Florida is highly suspicious.
It sure seems like a co-ordinated effort to decieve.

Except there is one simple explanation, in that they are reporting, or some are only recording the positive cases, and excluding the negative tests, for which a case can made, resulting in a 100% positive results, which to most people would be a moronic attempt to put one's thumb on the scale for a personal agenda. I can see the logic in only reporting the positive cases, its those calculating and publishing the negative/positive percentages that are using faulty/partial data. Besides nothing in life is 100% that I have seen.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: jcc] #2797779
07/17/20 10:05 AM
07/17/20 10:05 AM
PA.
pittsburghracer Offline
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Offline
"Little"John

PA.
Sounds like they are using that “new math” that we were taught back in the 1960’s-1970’s in school. You people are being lied too.

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
422 Indy headed small block
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Livin and lovin life one day at a time

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: pittsburghracer] #2798018
07/17/20 06:37 PM
07/17/20 06:37 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
So next time the news reports a plane crash, and count the deceased, make sure and cry foul because they left out all those flying that day that survived, new kind of math? work

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: jcc] #2798032
07/17/20 07:07 PM
07/17/20 07:07 PM
Oregon
hooziewhatsit Offline
master
hooziewhatsit  Offline
master

Oregon
Put all the testing and case counts aside for a moment.

Is it normal for states to order refrigerated trucks to hold their excess bodies?

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/coronavirus/article244267152.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...trucks-for-filling-morgues/#512618742214

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: hooziewhatsit] #2798173
07/18/20 05:30 AM
07/18/20 05:30 AM
o
C
ChryCoGuy Offline
master
ChryCoGuy  Offline
master
C

o
Didn't you hear? Coronavirus is just a scam. They must be ordering those trucks because they expect people to have more accidents in the next little while.

Or maybe it's just because of all that testing they are doing. More testing than any other country in the world, I hear. It's beautiful, fantastic, the best ever, I've heard.

And Cuomo didn't know what he was doing in New York when they had their fake outbreak. He should have opened everything up because the people who stayed at home and followed the protocols were getting the virus more than anybody. Forget about the fake news you hear about their case numbers going down.

Don't forget that wearing masks is an attack on your freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to do, get out there more than ever without a mask and don't bother to stay away from anybody - and don't bother to wash your hands unnecessarily. It's a waste of time and a scam brought about by the soap companies to increase their profits.

It's all a scam. Just the MSM working with the left to foul everything up for you and make the current government look bad. The entire human population on planet Earth has been working together in a plan to make the US government look bad. Lousy lefties!

So don't worry, there's nothing to see here. It's business as usual, just ignore those refrigerated trailers around the hospitals, they are probably only stocking the cafeterias because I read here that hospitals aren't at capacity, it's just a lie by the MSM.

I'm glad I come to moparts for all my coronavirus information as there are so many people with deep scientific knowledge here.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: ChryCoGuy] #2798210
07/18/20 09:48 AM
07/18/20 09:48 AM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
laugh2

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: jcc] #2798490
07/19/20 12:58 AM
07/19/20 12:58 AM
Oregon
hooziewhatsit Offline
master
hooziewhatsit  Offline
master

Oregon
Another thing; since they're marking non-covid deaths as covid to get more money, then why did NYC have their first day last week without any covid deaths? Shouldn't deaths be increasing there (remember, so they get more money)?

Or are they being sneaky and not counting the deaths now to make it look like the lockdown and masks are working?

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...st-day-in-months-with-no-covid-19-deaths

iT'S a ConSPiRaCY penguinhat

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: hooziewhatsit] #2798493
07/19/20 01:31 AM
07/19/20 01:31 AM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
Two elements all good successful conspiracies must have, a plan and executors smart enough to pull it off, and ultimate secrecy. Both together, with numbers of people involved, realistically sinks most theories potential before they even leave the gate. It's a lot easier for just one person to lie, after the fact, to bend reality/perception as desired.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: jcc] #2798506
07/19/20 07:27 AM
07/19/20 07:27 AM
USA
360view Offline
Moparts resident spammer
360view  Offline
Moparts resident spammer

USA
Originally Posted by jcc
The reporting of 100% case positive numbers from many sites in Florida is highly suspicious.

Except there is one simple explanation, in that they are reporting, or some are only recording the positive cases, and excluding the negative tests, for which a case can made, resulting in a 100% positive results, which to most people would be a moronic attempt to put one's thumb on the scale for a personal agenda. I can see the logic in only reporting the positive cases, its those calculating and publishing the negative/positive percentages that are using faulty/partial data. Besides nothing in life is 100% that I have seen.

My reading on the details of what happened at those Florida testing sites does not support that explanation.

However, have Florida officials who have “good intentions” done “bat crazy” things in the past?

Remember the female election official in Palm Beach County who created the “Butterfly Ballot” in the year 2000 election?

I do not believe she had any sort of conspiracy intent.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: 360view] #2798507
07/19/20 07:40 AM
07/19/20 07:40 AM
USA
360view Offline
Moparts resident spammer
360view  Offline
Moparts resident spammer

USA
One year from now it will be interesting to examine in detail and contrast what happened in New York and Florida.

It will be interesting to compare what happened in upstate New York and rural Florida.

It will be interesting to compare New York City and Miami.

I have personal experience and family in both states.

It is worth noting that a considerable number of New York state citizens have moved to Florida, and vice-versa.

As of now In New York state 1,673 deaths per million and 22,273 Covid-19 confirmed cases per million. (5,069,000 tests)

As of now in Florida state. 228 deaths per million and 15,717 Covid-19 confirmed cases per million (2,935,000 tests)

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: 360view] #2798519
07/19/20 08:39 AM
07/19/20 08:39 AM
USA
360view Offline
Moparts resident spammer
360view  Offline
Moparts resident spammer

USA
Many of us on Moparts are older males.

From an opinion article in Saturday’s WSJ

Sample quote

Employers have laid off workers in large numbers. It’s a fair guess that some long-tenured employees are being shown the door as an opportune cost-cutting measure. Sometimes the boss is looking for a reason to let you go. An economy on ice is as good a pretext as any. Ask Tom Bergeron, cashiered this week after 15 years as host of ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.”

End quote

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: 360view] #2798578
07/19/20 12:35 PM
07/19/20 12:35 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
Originally Posted by jcc

My reading on the details of what happened at those Florida testing sites does not support that explanation.

However, have Florida officials who have “good intentions” done “bat crazy” things in the past?

Remember the female election official in Palm Beach County who created the “Butterfly Ballot” in the year 2000 election?

I do not believe she had any sort of conspiracy intent.

Well, don't get shy all the sudden, spill the beans.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: ChryCoGuy] #2798606
07/19/20 02:22 PM
07/19/20 02:22 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
Originally Posted by ChryCoGuy
Didn't you hear? Coronavirus is just a scam. They must be ordering those trucks because they expect people to have more accidents in the next little while.

Or maybe it's just because of all that testing they are doing. More testing than any other country in the world, I hear. It's beautiful, fantastic, the best ever, I've heard.

And Cuomo didn't know what he was doing in New York when they had their fake outbreak. He should have opened everything up because the people who stayed at home and followed the protocols were getting the virus more than anybody. Forget about the fake news you hear about their case numbers going down.

Don't forget that wearing masks is an attack on your freedom. Don't let anybody tell you what to do, get out there more than ever without a mask and don't bother to stay away from anybody - and don't bother to wash your hands unnecessarily. It's a waste of time and a scam brought about by the soap companies to increase their profits.

It's all a scam. Just the MSM working with the left to foul everything up for you and make the current government look bad. The entire human population on planet Earth has been working together in a plan to make the US government look bad. Lousy lefties!

So don't worry, there's nothing to see here. It's business as usual, just ignore those refrigerated trailers around the hospitals, they are probably only stocking the cafeterias because I read here that hospitals aren't at capacity, it's just a lie by the MSM.

I'm glad I come to moparts for all my coronavirus information as there are so many people with deep scientific knowledge here.

Take into account the avg number of daily deaths in the US due to various causes (7500 +/- 500 per day) then add the several hundred to a few thousand of Covid19 cases around the country and I sure it gets overwhelming for morgues/hospitals/autopsy/funeral homes/crematoriums/etc to handle the overflow on top of std daily avgs... but in this "pandemic" it's being played out by many facets for many reasons to make it look like people are dropping dead in their tracks and bodies are piling up by the gazillions from just Covid19 alone.... if it were only true

prepandamic.JPG
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: DAYCLONA] #2798678
07/19/20 07:03 PM
07/19/20 07:03 PM
Rio Linda, CA
John_Kunkel Offline
Too Many Posts
John_Kunkel  Offline
Too Many Posts

Rio Linda, CA
To me, it's not about death but the method of dying. Wonder how many in the daily statistic died relatively peaceful or instant death and how many lied in a bed hooked up to ventilator for weeks before passing.

Gimme me a heart attack or bullet compared to the alternative.

The INTERNET, the MISinformation superhighway
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: John_Kunkel] #2798749
07/19/20 10:16 PM
07/19/20 10:16 PM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass
Originally Posted by John_Kunkel
To me, it's not about death but the method of dying. Wonder how many in the daily statistic died relatively peaceful or instant death and how many lied in a bed hooked up to ventilator for weeks before passing.

I'm more curious how many died or were FUBARed needlessly on ventilators, as we've found that's not an ideal treatment, but still being practiced as SOP in hospitals...

An associate of mine caught Covid19, he, his Daughter, wife and MIL who all live under the same roof fell ill, they decided after a few days/weeks of self-quarantining, and all suffering from breathing difficulties to go to the hospital...the treatment they were told would be a drug induced coma until the symptoms passed (14 to 21 days avg) all but the MIL declined that "treatment", she was retentively healthy, 58 years old no underlying health issues, after 17 days in a drug induced coma on a ventilator she "recovered" but with the symptoms of a stroke, yet she showed no signs of having had a stroke, left side paralyzes, she currently needs a speech therapist to learn how to talk again, along with a PT to regain walking/fine motor skills...

I know when my Daughter and Granddaughter and I had Covid19 breathing was extremely difficult, you went to sleep each night wondering if you were going to wake up the next day....my daughter refused any treatment for herself and her daughter offered by her doctor after being told intubation seemed their only course of treatment, myself I just "soldiered on" and went to work everyday, it seemed taking any kind of OTC medication just seemed to make it worse or prolong it, doing/taking "nothing" seemed the best course to follow for 3-4 weeks until you were over it... in our case.

Mike

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: DAYCLONA] #2798759
07/19/20 10:36 PM
07/19/20 10:36 PM
PA.
pittsburghracer Offline
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Offline
"Little"John

PA.
Originally Posted by DAYCLONA

I'm more curious how many died or were FUBARed needlessly on ventilators, as we've found that's not an ideal treatment, but still being practiced as SOP in hospitals...

An associate of mine caught Covid19, he, his Daughter, wife and MIL who all live under the same roof fell ill, they decided after a few days/weeks of self-quarantining, and all suffering from breathing difficulties to go to the hospital...the treatment they were told would be a drug induced coma until the symptoms passed (14 to 21 days avg) all but the MIL declined that "treatment", she was retentively healthy, 58 years old no underlying health issues, after 17 days in a drug induced coma on a ventilator she "recovered" but with the symptoms of a stroke, yet she showed no signs of having had a stroke, left side paralyzes, she currently needs a speech therapist to learn how to talk again, along with a PT to regain walking/fine motor skills...

I know when my Daughter and Granddaughter and I had Covid19 breathing was extremely difficult, you went to sleep each night wondering if you were going to wake up the next day....my daughter refused any treatment for herself and her daughter offered by her doctor after being told intubation seemed their only course of treatment, myself I just "soldiered on" and went to work everyday, it seemed taking any kind of OTC medication just seemed to make it worse or prolong it, doing/taking "nothing" seemed the best course to follow for 3-4 weeks until you were over it... in our case.

Mike

So let me get this right. Instead of staying home you went out contaminating every thing and everyone

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: pittsburghracer] #2798769
07/19/20 11:17 PM
07/19/20 11:17 PM
South Bend
John Brown Offline
top fuel
John Brown  Offline
top fuel

South Bend
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Mike

So let me get this right. Instead of staying home you went out contaminating every thing and everyone

Probably just wanted to help get that 'herd immunity' thing going..... thumbs

July 19th should be "Drive Like Rockford Day". R.I.P. Jimmie.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: John Brown] #2798770
07/19/20 11:20 PM
07/19/20 11:20 PM
PA.
pittsburghracer Offline
"Little"John
pittsburghracer  Offline
"Little"John

PA.
Originally Posted by John Brown
Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Mike

Probably just wanted to help get that 'herd immunity' thing going..... thumbs

Honestly it wouldn’t surprise me a bit out of some of these guys. I can’t wait to hear his answer so I can unload

1970 Duster
Edelbrock headed 408
5.984@112.52
5.982@112.56 mph
9.42@138.27

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: pittsburghracer] #2798800
07/20/20 05:50 AM
07/20/20 05:50 AM
Mass
DAYCLONA Offline
I Live Here
DAYCLONA  Offline
I Live Here

Mass

Yup went to work, this was back in February, told everyone I came in contact with/avoided everyone and safe distanced myself as one would when working with a cold/flu....guess what no one got sick, nor any of their family, imagine that.... bunch of babies

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: 360view] #2798832
07/20/20 09:34 AM
07/20/20 09:34 AM
USA
360view Offline
Moparts resident spammer
360view  Offline
Moparts resident spammer

USA
Like the psychological illusion of total 80+ mph driving safety in a steel cocoon of 14 Air Bags and Anti-lock brakes,
could mandatory mask wearing
cause illogical additional risk taking?

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-07-mandatory-masks-lull-people-coronavirus.html

( I somewhat doubt it)

Page 105 of 136 1 2 103 104 105 106 107 135 136