04/23/20 05:27 PM
04/23/20 05:27 PM
Grand Prairie,Texas
stumpy Offline
I Win
stumpy  Offline
I Win

Grand Prairie,Texas
Have you got facts to prove your point. You say that the grocery industry was not affected but the fact that they are posting massive job openings says you are mistaken. Why would they be hiring like crazy if there wasn't any employees affected.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767534
04/23/20 05:28 PM
04/23/20 05:28 PM
in a cattle trailer down by th...
G
Guitar Jones Offline
Paddle faster! I hear banjo music!
Guitar Jones  Offline
G

Did I say it came from bat fried rice? No I think China released it either accidentally or as an experiment on it's own people. It got out of hand, several Chinese whistleblowers disappear and we're off to the races. The Chinese government knows how bad this is and that is why they tried to cover it up. But to think Soros, Gates, etc. are involved in it is just nuts.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: stumpy] #2767535
04/23/20 05:29 PM
04/23/20 05:29 PM
jersey shore
F
flypaper Offline
I hate Texas
flypaper  Offline
I hate Texas
F

jersey shore
Originally Posted by stumpy
Have you got facts to prove your point. You say that the grocery industry was not affected but the fact that they are posting massive job openings says you are mistaken.

just maybe they are one of the few places
OPEN AND BUSY ??
critical thinking please...
NAME 1 CLOSED STORE

Last edited by flypaper; 04/23/20 05:34 PM.
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767536
04/23/20 05:31 PM
04/23/20 05:31 PM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
Guitar Jones  Offline
G

Originally Posted by flypaper
Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
Originally Posted by Diego (not Ted)
[quote=Jjs72D]I may not be reading all of your posts right but you seem to thrive on the bad news and not the good.

Aren't you the guy saying the pandemic is a plandemic?

I did and got called a moron for saying it

It was carefully planned by the The Powers That Be (Soros/Gates/Xi/Big Pharma/ etc.)]/quote]

One would first have to suspend all rational thought to believe this very first statement. Additionally no one has yet told us exactly what the end game is here.

really?
you think it came from some Bat fried rice???

have any good links?
besides China propaganda??
Bill Gates owns the Obama funded Wuhan lab.. FACT
I can also tell you the end game...

Prove it and please do tell. Why the secrecy?

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: Guitar Jones] #2767537
04/23/20 05:33 PM
04/23/20 05:33 PM
jersey shore
F
flypaper Offline
I hate Texas
flypaper  Offline
I hate Texas
F

jersey shore
Did I say it came from bat fried rice? No I think China released it either accidentally or as an experiment on it's own people. It got out of hand, several Chinese whistleblowers disappear and we're off to the races. The Chinese government knows how bad this is and that is why they tried to cover it up. But to think Soros, Gates, etc. are involved in it is just nuts.

did you read what I posted?
GATES OWNS THE WUHAN LAB
OBAMA FUNDED THE LAB
follow the MONEY

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767539
04/23/20 05:35 PM
04/23/20 05:35 PM
Grand Prairie,Texas
stumpy Offline
I Win
stumpy  Offline
I Win

Grand Prairie,Texas
They had plenty of staff to handle stocking etc. before this and with people staying at home and not doing as much shopping why would they need so many replacement people? Yes I have been watching the major stores in my area slow down as far as the normal amount of shoppers. Your statement of them being unaffected is not a fact it"s conjecture.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: stumpy] #2767540
04/23/20 05:37 PM
04/23/20 05:37 PM
jersey shore
F
flypaper Offline
I hate Texas
flypaper  Offline
I hate Texas
F

jersey shore
Originally Posted by stumpy
They had plenty of staff to handle stocking etc. before this and with people staying at home and not doing as much shopping why would they need so many replacement people? Yes I have been watching the major stores in my area slow down as far as the normal amount of shoppers. Your statement of them being unaffected is not a fact it"s conjecture.

find ONE and prove me wrong!
YOU CAN'T

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767542
04/23/20 05:41 PM
04/23/20 05:41 PM
Florida STAYcation
dIc dOc Deity ! Offline
The village idiot's idiot
dIc dOc Deity !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
Oh my goodness.....

Texas vs Joisey ! popcorn

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767545
04/23/20 05:44 PM
04/23/20 05:44 PM
Grand Prairie,Texas
stumpy Offline
I Win
stumpy  Offline
I Win

Grand Prairie,Texas
I don't know all the neighborhood stores but there are a few in my area that closed. The major stores have gone to one way aisles and keeping the number of customers allowed down to decrease personnel contact. But your conspiracy theory leaves you no room to see the truth.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: dIc dOc Deity !] #2767547
04/23/20 05:46 PM
04/23/20 05:46 PM
jersey shore
F
flypaper Offline
I hate Texas
flypaper  Offline
I hate Texas
F

jersey shore
Originally Posted by Doc Fiberglass
Oh my goodness.....

Texas vs Joisey ! popcorn

you knew I was coming back swinging : apimp

Stumpy is just mad he can't find one closed grocery store
that was overtaken by Coronavirus.

we were all being funneled into grocery stores, and most of the last 6 weeks, there were no restrictions on the number of people in each store, not many wore masks or other PPP, and not much in the way of social distancing. If the mortality rate models would have actually been correct, the obits should have been pages and pages long.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767549
04/23/20 05:53 PM
04/23/20 05:53 PM
Grand Prairie,Texas
stumpy Offline
I Win
stumpy  Offline
I Win

Grand Prairie,Texas
The reason they aren't closing is because they are taking precautions like these. Why would they be doing that if there wasn't a real need for it. Albertsons

The chain's stores, which include Alberstons, Safeway, Acme, and Vons, will implement hours for "vulnerable shoppers" every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 to 9 a.m., unless otherwise locally mandated. This can vary by location. The store is also implementing social distancing policies. For a full list of stores and policies, click here.

Aldi

Aldi locations will be open from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. but hours can vary by location. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, stores will open at 8:30 a.m. and reserve the first hour of business for vulnerable shoppers. The store will also limit the number of people inside stores to approximately five customers per 1,000 square feet.

BJ's

They will limit the number of members allowed inside clubs at one time and have implemented social distancing policies. All BJ's locations will also have an "Appreciation Hour" from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. on Sundays for first responders and healthcare workers starting April 19, even if those individuals don't have a membership. BJ's is also offering a free four-month Inner Circle membership to all first responders and healthcare workers.

Costco

Costco has implemented limits on certain items and has "taken steps to control the number of members in our warehouses," as well as asking both members and employees to practice social distancing. Costco stores in the U.S. will close at 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. You can find your local store's hours here.

Many Costco locations have also implemented designated hours for elderly shoppers and those with physical disabilities, according to signs posted online. The hours can vary by location so check with your local Costco to see what they're offering.

Costco is giving priority to healthcare workers and first responders. Those who present a Costco membership card and work ID will be allowed to move to the front of any line to enter the warehouse.

Costco announced it will also not allow more than two people to go into the store with each membership card.

Harris Teeter

The stores locations will operate 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and is designating Monday and Thursday mornings from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. as senior shopping hours for shoppers 60 and over. The store is also temporarily suspending product returns. You can read more about their policies here.

Kroger

The chain has updated its store hours in some locations "based on local circumstances." You can see which stores are affected here. It is also limited how many "cold, flu and sanitary products" customers can get per order and implementing social distancing guidelines.

Publix

Stores will now close at 8 p.m. Select items will also be subject to purchase limits. The chain is designating Tuesday and Wednesday mornings from 7-8 a.m. for customers age 65 and over. They have also reserved Thursday evenings from 8-9 p.m., and Friday mornings, 7-8 a.m., for first responders and healthcare workers.

The grocery chain has also launched contactless payment option at select stores, and customers can also pay through the Publix mobile app so they do not have to come in contact with commonly used surfaces like PIN pads.

Sam's Club

Sam's Club changed its hours to 9 a.m. – 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday. Sunday hours will remain the same, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. for most customers, but the store has also implemented "Hero Shopping Hours" every Sunday from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m. This includes healthcare workers and first responders as well as Sam's Club associates.

The store has also implemented early shopping hours every Tuesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. for seniors and those with disabilities or compromised immune systems.

Target

Stores will begin to close at 9 p.m. and the first hour of shopping each Wednesday will be reserved for "vulnerable guests." You can read more about it here. The stores has also implemented social distancing measures.

Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's has set its hours to 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. The store will also have an additional line outside the front door for senior customers every day between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. so they can get in and out more quickly. The stores has also implemented social distancing measures.

Whole Foods

The company will be adjusting its store hours and will service customers who are 60 and older one hour before opening to the general public. It is also implementing social distancing guidelines. You can read more about it here.

Additionally, some Whole Foods locations are switching to online orders only in order to safely keep up with demand. So far, these guidelines are only being followed at one location in New York City and one in Baltimore. At a Whole Foods in San Francisco, normal operating hours go until 1 p.m. and then the locations transitions into online only.

Walmart

Stores will be open from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. until further notice. Stores that open later than 7 a.m. will continue their regular opening hours. People 60 and over can also shop one hour before store opening every Tuesday. Stores have also placed limits on items like paper products, milk, eggs, cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, water, diapers, wipes, formula, and baby food. It is also implementing social distancing guidelines.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767553
04/23/20 05:58 PM
04/23/20 05:58 PM
Florida STAYcation
dIc dOc Deity ! Offline
dIc dOc Deity !  Offline

Florida STAYcation
flyP .... there aren’t many BIG INDEPENDENT grocery stores left anymore......anywhere.

The smaller corner stores are having problems with timely deliveries from what I’ve heard

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767555
04/23/20 06:02 PM
04/23/20 06:02 PM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
Guitar Jones  Offline
G

GATES OWNS THE WUHAN LAB
OBAMA FUNDED THE LAB
follow the MONEY

Yeah, I read what yoh posted. Did you read what I posted? PROVE IT!

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: stumpy] #2767559
04/23/20 06:06 PM
04/23/20 06:06 PM
Kirkland, Washington
Pacnorthcuda Offline
Too Many Posts
Pacnorthcuda  Offline
Too Many Posts

Kirkland, Washington
Yep, Washington State instituted the early hours for senior citizens two weeks ago. New employees who do nothing but clean...shopping carts, floors, refrigeration doors, counters, shelves, you name it.
One way aisles, metered entrance into the store.

The steps taken are really impressive, I’m not sure how necessary they are,or effective, but lots of steps taken.

Hell, there is now an employee wiping down the gas pump after EVERY customer. Anyone not aware of this is blind, or clueless.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: Guitar Jones] #2767564
04/23/20 06:10 PM
04/23/20 06:10 PM
jersey shore
F
flypaper Offline
I hate Texas
flypaper  Offline
I hate Texas
F

jersey shore

GATES OWNS THE WUHAN LAB
OBAMA FUNDED THE LAB
follow the MONEY

all 3 are partners in this
took me less then a single min to find..

https://civilianintelligencenetwork...-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/

to help you figure it out
BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology, a Suzhou based company = Wuhan lab
Gilead Biosciences = Bill Gates

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767570
04/23/20 06:22 PM
04/23/20 06:22 PM
Grand Prairie,Texas
stumpy Offline
I Win
stumpy  Offline
I Win

Grand Prairie,Texas
Now there's a news source I'd stake my life on. You butcha. haha

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767576
04/23/20 06:38 PM
04/23/20 06:38 PM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
Guitar Jones  Offline
G

GATES OWNS THE WUHAN LAB
OBAMA FUNDED THE LAB
follow the MONEY

all 3 are partners in this
took me less then a single min to find..

https://civilianintelligencenetwork...-partner-with-china-on-coronavirus-drug/

to help you figure it out
BrightGene Bio-Medical Technology, a Suzhou based company = Wuhan lab
Gilead Biosciences = Bill Gates

Well it is an interesting read but basically what it is saying is that China, Soros, and Gates did all this just to sell a drug they already developed to the west at a higher price than they do to Africa and China. OK, sure. Why didn't they just hire Martin Shkreli?

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: stumpy] #2767579
04/23/20 06:47 PM
04/23/20 06:47 PM
Jefferson State
S
srt Offline
ESYC
srt  Offline
ESYC
S

Jefferson State
Wow, this social distancing has created a life of it's own.
We know the novel coronavirus is very contagious, know it mutates, know there has yet to be an effective treatment, know there is no vaccine.
It kills a lot of older people, people with other medical issues, and even some healthy people.
Logic tells us that social distancing has lopped the head off the rapid ascent of the pandemic. What I'd like to know is if relaxing distancing will create more sick (mainly younger and invincible) people. I cannot see masses of elderly people charging out into the frontier. I also do not see many of those that venture out donning masks, they are the same people not donning masks now. They have no compassion for people that *may* become ill for them or their actions. With enough time some of them may learn, but I tend to be a dreamer.

Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: flypaper] #2767581
04/23/20 07:01 PM
04/23/20 07:01 PM
Long Island, NY
70plymA34 Offline
super stock
70plymA34  Offline
super stock

Long Island, NY

the rest can stay home all afraid up
don't forget the worthless mask..

First off, I hope everyone is ok during these crazy times. I live in an outer borough of NYC and i have never seen cold storage trailers to store our deceased citizens bodies at NYC hospitals during any flu season in the past regardless how bad it was. Nowadays, these trailers are everywhere and overloaded. Funeral homes are backed up beyond anyones imagination. Some are storing bodies covered outside in fenced in lots. I choose to stay in my residence, I wear a mask anytime i have to leave and yes I am concerned about getting this horrible virus. Anybody downplaying this should really have an infected person cough on them for a few minutes. Roll the dice with your mortality. In the city of NY(all 5 boroughs) we have one of the biggest and best healthcare systems and it almost collapsed due to the insane amounts of people suffering the side effects of COVID needing help. People affected were from all age groups. Ambulance crews were bringing sick people in to the hospital to have them discharged later in the day because symptoms weren't bad enough. A lot of those same people died shortly after. Its a mess. As a NYer, I am grateful for our healthcare workers that have given it 1000% and then some. Many of them getting sick and dying too. I am beyond thankful for the EMS workers, doctors, military from other states you see here giving it 1000%. Essential and non essential are all important. When one is not working it slowly goes up and down the chain and it will affect us all in some way. Our leaders are not perfect and were reactive, not proactive. Not looking for sympathy but we can learn a serious lesson from our mistakes. Stay inside, wear a mask when around others and most importantly STAY WELL.

Super Commando
Re: The official Coronavirus thread [Re: 70plymA34] #2767609
04/23/20 08:39 PM
04/23/20 08:39 PM
Auburn WA
Dave_J Offline
master
Dave_J  Offline
master

Auburn WA
On another forum a member keeps posting the Antagonistic and Conspiracy posts like a raving lunatic. Going on and on and backs all posts up with videos from NNN and Fox. He can not accept any answer no matter how much facts are shown to back it up.

While I do watch Fox News and MSNBC, no way will I watch NNN. Not enough Tin Foil for hats out there for me.

Retired, US ARMY 1973-1994
ASE mechanic, Electrical 1994-1997
Retired GTE/VERIZON/FRONTIER 1997-2015

Posting cheap tech help (CRAP) here since Nov 97, 1000's of posts, some may be good.

03 Suzuki Burgman 650(Burger King) Scooter
65 Formula S Cuda
78 Little Red Express Truck
98 Buick Regal (wifes car)
Page 50 of 136 1 2 48 49 50 51 52 135 136