S
Stanton Offline
Don't question me!
Stanton  Offline
Don't question me!
S

Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by jcc
Yes, there are early unconfirmed reports red irritated watery eyes might indicate first onset of COVID symptoms

I heard waking up in the morning might indicate the onset of the virus !!!

Re: Face Masks [Re: wingman] #2756407
03/27/20 08:58 AM
03/27/20 08:58 AM
Canada -- Posts: 4034 -Registe...
5thAve Offline
Doesn't care what this says anyway
5thAve  Offline
Doesn't care what this says anyway

Canada -- Posts: 4034 -Registe...
If they are wearing face shields there's really no reason to change the mask for every patient.

Originally Posted by wingman
Originally Posted by MR_P_BODY

I dont even see why they are testing people for it at this time.. there is no cure yet so why waste your resources
wave

I heard on the radio that a lot of the harder-hit areas are going exactly this way. They are telling people if think you might have it, but you only have mild symptoms (sore throat, low-grade fever, etc) just to stay home and self quarantine as though you have it.

The transmission risk to stand in line and get tested is greater than the benefit of knowing "for sure" that you have it, or whether it is just regular flu or another virus. Either way the treatment is the same. And testing a gazillion people with mild or no symptoms is just overloading the labs for no benefit.

Only if you start having trouble breathing are you to come in.

That's what they've been doing here all along. If you weren't recently back from a country with problems or don't have severe symptoms you weren't tested and they were turning something like 3/4 of the people away. In the meantime they were standing in line almost touching eachother. Then it seems like the people who test negative seem to think that they are immune to it. Pretty simple.. if you've got the symptoms and think you have it self isolate.

When there's no medicine and they say even more people have it with little to no symptoms there's almost no point in testing unless someone is having a severe issue to confirm if it's from that or something else or people high at risk with other medical issues.

Re: Face Masks [Re: Stanton] #2756431
03/27/20 10:44 AM
03/27/20 10:44 AM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
J

Bitopia
Originally Posted by Stanton
Originally Posted by jcc
Yes, there are early unconfirmed reports red irritated watery eyes might indicate first onset of COVID symptoms

I heard waking up in the morning might indicate the onset of the virus !!!

I heard not waking up in the morning might be confirmation of having the virus.

Touche! biggrin

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Page 2 of 2 1 2