Windsor ,Ca.
K
Keith Richards Offline
master
Keith Richards  Offline
master
K

Windsor ,Ca.
Pretty Good podcast with Dean Karns I listened to the other day.......

https://www.dragzine.com/news/the-dragzine-podcast-episode-48-disco-dean-karns/
Disco Dean podcast

Re: No Prep Kings schedule [Re: BigBlockGTS] #2736319
01/24/20 10:12 PM
01/24/20 10:12 PM
Bend,OR USA
C
Cab_Burge Offline
I Win
Cab_Burge  Offline
I Win
C

Bend,OR USA
Originally Posted by BigBlockGTS
He doesn't strike me as a bad guy (probably an insanely loyal friend) but when he spit on that guy ages ago he lost me. No respect for that- at all. If you're that mad, fight the person but spitting is off limits. I was always pretty impressed with his driving when he was on small tires- I certainly won't take that away from him.

I'm not a fighter, if I don't have to, and I don't like pain, which I learned in the Army basic training boot camp.
That being said if some ones swings on me or threatens me or friends or family or was to spit on us I will make sure I and those with me don't get hurt first tsk I can and will get that job done by any ways needed including a swift kick to the groin or knee joints, I learned that the hard way in high school while attending my last two years living in 29 Palms, CA .near 29 palms Marine Corp base, It was get tough or die up That or stay home and never go out at night down
My message is my right foot and toes would have had immediate contact with some part of his body if he had spit on me catfight
His partner(CRS his name now) on this show did the correct thing after Chuck threw water on him, he put his water bottle down and commence the attack on Chuck up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4