12/13/19 09:36 PM
12/13/19 09:36 PM
Highland, MI.
Sunroofcuda Offline OP
master
Sunroofcuda  Offline OP
master

Highland, MI.
The other thread going got me thinking about this. So, with YOU at the wheel, how many U been in?

I'll start. I started driving back in probably 1974, got my first car in 1976, & I have been in 2 benders with me at the wheel. First one was while I was driving my 73 Roadrunner & I was in a parking lot, coming slowly down an aisle probably 5 MPH, & a girl in a red Arrow puts er in reverse & just backs out at the perfect time without really looking. I smacked her RR 1/4 - I didn't even have time to hit the brakes.

My second & only other wreck was in 1979 in Glendale Heights, IL.- I was sitting at a red light in the LH turn lane & my friend was behind me in his 1975 Grand Prix also waiting for the light. A drunk guy in a Ford pickup comes rolling along at 45 & just PLOWS into him, which in-turn sends his car into the back of my Cuda & wipes out the rear elastomeric bumper, punches in the tail panel, & buckles both rear quarters. AND, two days later I discovered I had whiplash - I developed a headache that lasted for a year. I STILL get my "car accident headaches" occasionally. Back when it happened, I went to a doctor out there & had x-rays but of course nothing showed-up in them. I even went to see an attorney for relief from the Dr. bills, & they said I had no course of action.

Anyway, those are it. I never had any teenage learning wrecks - I've always been careful.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Sunroofcuda] #2723888
12/13/19 10:20 PM
12/13/19 10:20 PM
Puttin' on the foil in Charles...
not_a_charger Offline

Mr. Big Shot Moparts Moderator
not_a_charger  Offline

Mr. Big Shot Moparts Moderator

Puttin' on the foil in Charles...
- had a mattress and box spring fly off of some tweaker's van roof and hit the front of my company car. He and his girlfriend ran their mouths about the damage to my car not being related to hitting their mattress. I laughed as OSHP arrested both of them for having outstanding warrants.
- got rear-ended in the drive thru in a different company car...the one that says "PROGRESSIVE" in huge letters on the side of it. Lady claimed that I backed into her. Kid working the drive-thru yells out "B---h, I have Progressive, I saw you hit him, don't lie, you ain't makin' my rate go up!" Had to call the cops and beg them to come out and take an incident report, since it was on private property.
- got rear-ended in front of the Cincinnati Gardens while driving my friend's 77 Ford LTD. No damage to the LTD. Other car, not quite as lucky.
- hit a tree with my CJ-7, but I don't really count that since I was off-roading at the time. Running a rugged trail filled with switchbacks. Power steering belt heated up and stretched a bit, started to slip. Came around a curve, and couldn't turn in time, banged the tree. Put a 6 inch crack in the fiberglass fender.

Earning every penny of that moderator paycheck.

DBAP
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: not_a_charger] #2723911
12/14/19 02:11 AM
12/14/19 02:11 AM
in a cattle trailer down by th...
G
Guitar Jones Offline
I Live Here
Guitar Jones  Offline
I Live Here
G

I don't know if I can remember them all but at least 15, 17 if you want to count off roading. Totalled 2 cars, one a rollover. Three were my fault, but I never crashed a race car and I never hurt anybody including myself. I've mentioned before I drive one of the deadliest interstate highways every day back and forth to work and I've done it for many, many years. I've been run into a lot.

I never learned to count my blessings, I choose instead to live inside my disasters.

The Scamp is sold, now just two old trucks and one new one.
'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NP435, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Magnum 5.2 MPI and NV4500 coming soon.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2723913
12/14/19 02:30 AM
12/14/19 02:30 AM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
I Live Here
Guitar Jones  Offline
I Live Here
G

Oh wait, 17 and 19 if you want to count 2 deer strikes.
I'm working my way up to 20. laugh2

I never learned to count my blessings, I choose instead to live inside my disasters.

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NP435, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Magnum 5.2 MPI and NV4500 coming soon.
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2723923
12/14/19 07:22 AM
12/14/19 07:22 AM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
I Live Here
Guitar Jones  Offline
I Live Here
G

18 and 20, I just remembered the time I got slammed in my mothers 73 Lincoln by a guy in a 70 Riviera during one of Florida's torrential summer down pours. He was doing about 50 MPH, never even touched the brakes. There are probably others I don't remember right now.
Oops, just remembered another one, side swiped a Maverick making a stupid turn when I was young, so that's 4 that were my fault and brings the total up to 19/21.

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 12/14/19 07:49 AM.

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2723932
12/14/19 09:01 AM
12/14/19 09:01 AM
Perkiomenville PA
R
RWG75 Offline
mopar
RWG75  Offline
mopar
R

Perkiomenville PA
I had (3) with in a couple years of getting my license and at least (2) were totally my fault.

Trying to make a left on to a busy 4 lane road. Slipped the clutch and nosed out to catch an opening as somebody was changing lanes on my side. Bent the fender on step dads pristine 6 cyl 64 Impala. Put a crease down the side of grandmas Dart. While waiting for the cops she tried to witness me. Witness as in born again christine.

Blew a light in my 76 Charger while distracted by an unrelated illegal activity. Totaled the Charger, the van it t-boned and the porch the van landed on. Could have been a lot worse based on usual traffic at that intersections.

Spun my buddies Monza Spyder while upshifting on wet leaves. Squirrely in 1st and 2nd, pop 3rd, tail comes around, nosed in to a parked Torino. Owner said they didn't hear the hit but my cursing woke them up.

In the 35 yrs or so since have smacked one deer, close calls with a bunch more and had at least two 80s vintage firebirds break their plastic nose while scuffing the bumper guard on the back of my Cordoba. A few years ago I did pay an unsafe lane change ticket just to make it go away. Going to work in a snow storm the 2wd pick up holding up traffic decides on a u-turn instead of spinning out on the steep hill, gets in to the idiot behind him and takes off. Said idiot grabs my license plate as I drive by and the state cops started the conversation with "hit and run".

75 Charger SE - 440/4, cop suspension
76 Daytona - survivor
76 Daytona - tweaked
77 PW - macho clone, sno-commander, frankenram
79 RC - this was your fathers 4x4
79 LRE - More fun than it looks
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2723936
12/14/19 09:27 AM
12/14/19 09:27 AM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
I Live Here
Guitar Jones  Offline
I Live Here
G

Just remembered another one. Spun a buddies Ghia into a curb. Wrecked a couple motorcycles as well. These were all while I was driving. I've been a passenger in several more if you want to count them too. laugh2 Never been seriously hurt so I guess I'm lucky in that regard.
OK, this is disturbing, just remembered another one so I'm up to what 20/22? Dang I've been in a lot of crashes now that you made me think about it.

Last edited by Guitar Jones; 12/14/19 09:44 AM.

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2723943
12/14/19 10:22 AM
12/14/19 10:22 AM
Chicago
rocksmopar Offline
super stock
rocksmopar  Offline
super stock

Chicago

I drive 9 hours a day for 28 years at work but have only been in 2 crashes. (At work)

Otherwise Totaled a few trucks and hit a fire hydrant with a 95 Mustang..... thumbs

12 Months til retirement................
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: rocksmopar] #2723953
12/14/19 10:44 AM
12/14/19 10:44 AM
Candler,NC / Myrtle Beach, SC
J
JDMopar Offline
master
JDMopar  Offline
master
J

Candler,NC / Myrtle Beach, SC
I've been driving since 8-3-73, and never put a scratch on anything that was my fault. I've been dragged into 3 other peoples wrecks, all while I was in a company vehicle at work. The last one happened in 1989, and was exactly like the wreck in the other thread. I was going to work one morning in November of 89, driving a 4WD 1 ton service truck. It had a big steel PTO winch bumper on the front of it. Early morning, 6:30 or so. A 16 year old girl that had her license 2 weeks had picked her boyfriend up at his house, which is half mile down the road from where I live. When she was coming out of his road, onto the main road I was traveling on, she never checked up....and ran the stop sign. I was running 35 or so, and never even had time to hit the brakes before I center punched her car right in the door. It was just [/b]BOOM[b] and I'll never forget the look on her face when she saw my truck right at the instant we collided. Long story a little shorter, she survived. Broke every rib she had except the top 2 on her right side, shattered her pelvic bone, broke her left leg, and she had multiple internal injuries as well. Against the direction from managers at work, I went to the hospital to see her when she was able to have visitors. She and I kept in touch for a little while after the wreck, but I haven't heard from her in years. I think about her every single day as I pass the intersection where the wreck happened. It's something how a very traumatic event like that sticks with you. Sorry for the long winded story, but with the other thread about the terrible wreck in OH....I guess it all just kinda bubbled back up. shocked

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: JDMopar] #2723981
12/14/19 12:10 PM
12/14/19 12:10 PM
So Near, Yet So Far
topside Offline
I Live Here
topside  Offline
I Live Here

So Near, Yet So Far
Lightly sideswiped a few posts testing the limits of a '69 Mustang on a curve, literally sanded the transfer out & repainted it.
Had a couple head-ons in company cars: one, my Pinto punted a Beetle backwards and 180* when the gal turned left in front of me.
Other was a guy in a pickup ran his light & turned left in front of me, killed my little GM X-car but met a cute girl who was behind me, haha...
Whacked a pit-gate post with the LF tire first time out in a Sprint Car after pulling off track and the stagger bit me.

After over a million miles, though, I can't count the ones I've avoided; a couple of them would've been spectacular, but I managed to dodge them.

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Sunroofcuda] #2724009
12/14/19 02:42 PM
12/14/19 02:42 PM
Rio Linda, CA
John_Kunkel Offline
Too Many Posts
John_Kunkel  Offline
Too Many Posts

Rio Linda, CA
Four fender-benders in 60 years...all my fault.

I'm supposed to respect my elders, but its getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2724018
12/14/19 03:38 PM
12/14/19 03:38 PM
Highland, MI.
Sunroofcuda Offline OP
master
Sunroofcuda  Offline OP
master

Highland, MI.
Originally Posted by Guitar Jones
Just remembered another one. Spun a buddies Ghia into a curb. Wrecked a couple motorcycles as well. These were all while I was driving. I've been a passenger in several more if you want to count them too. laugh2 Never been seriously hurt so I guess I'm lucky in that regard.
OK, this is disturbing, just remembered another one so I'm up to what 20/22? Dang I've been in a lot of crashes now that you made me think about it.

Guitar, when I pick you up, I'll DRIVE!

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Sunroofcuda] #2724023
12/14/19 03:52 PM
12/14/19 03:52 PM
Highland, MI.
Sunroofcuda Offline OP
master
Sunroofcuda  Offline OP
master

Highland, MI.
I just remembered one more. Back in 1978 I was driving an auto glass delivery truck - a little Datsun pickup. I was loaded with about 8 or so windshields, & a bunch of door & back glass in cardboard - pretty heavy load for the little Datsun. I'm heading south for Ohio down a 4-lane busy, high speed road - I was probably doing 60. Up ahead of me heading south, a car pulls over onto the shoulder, & begins a F-ing U-Turn! I immediately start blaring the horn & going for the brakes, but I have no time to stop or swerve - well I swerved a little bit - the car just kept right on turning. As I went by at probably 50, her front barely clipped the right rear corner of my truck. I stopped & pulled over, & she stopped in the middle of the lane. It was a 50-ish lady & her daughter passenger. I WAS FURIOUS! I asked her why she didn't stop! Of course, she didn't see me. She's all upset & says she doesn't have any insurance & shoves a $20 at me. I'm thinking we need to call the police, but she was pleading with me NOT to call them, plus the dent was pretty small. The whole while I'm thinking if she would have been a couple more feet in my lane, we all could have been killed. I decided to take the 20 & just go. MAN, some people just make such stupid mistakes! That one was a close call - I cringe when I think about it!

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Sunroofcuda] #2724044
12/14/19 06:11 PM
12/14/19 06:11 PM
Dacula, GA
I_bleed_MOPAR Offline
master
I_bleed_MOPAR  Offline
master

Dacula, GA
2 that were my fault. One at 16 not paying attention and bumped the car ahead of me at a redlight. Dinged my '65 Valiant grill and broke a taillight lens on the '63 Impala. Second while driving a wrecker with a push bumper on it. Again, not paying attention at a yield sign. Little old lady pulled away from the yield then stopped in the middle of the road. I was looking to see if it was clear so I could roll on through behind her. When I turned back and saw she had stopped, I couldn't stop and bumped her. No visible damage but the elderly lady insisted on calling the police. I didn't argue as I was in the wrong. Upshot was no ticket and the police called a family member to come drive the 85 or so yrs. old lady's car home.
Not my fault- 6 or so, including a rollover after being sideswiped ('74 PW), sideswiped in my '06 2500 towing our BN 5th wheel by a truck towing half of a mobile home, and this past summer sideswiped in the Durango by a kid flying low while passing illegally. rolleyes
Not bragging but I have excellent reflexes (still) and have avoided quite a few that could have been severe.

Tim

'71 Charger 383/727
'17 Challenger SXT (Wifeys car wink )
'00 Durango 5.9 w/ 5 spd. conversion (about to go bye-bye)
'00 Dakota QC WIP- recipient of 'rango drivetrain & many other parts smile
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: I_bleed_MOPAR] #2724052
12/14/19 06:55 PM
12/14/19 06:55 PM
Trumussia
J
jcc Online content
No politics
jcc  Online Content
No politics
J

Trumussia
Nearing 3 million miles:

As a driver, I will overlook the ones I was a sleeping passenger

1. When I was 17, cruising Ft Lauderdale Beach, distracted by a Polka Dot bikini, totaled my 54 Dodge ( was a 4dr tank, no seat belts, paid $300 for it), my fault 100% ,big Ford was hurt, no other injuries

2. 1982, sitting at a red light 2:00am, rear ended by a Big Caddy, hit so hard my head shattered rear window, radio flew out onto seat. Caddy was hit and run and gone. Was found parked, locked in assigned space 2 blocks away with rad steaming. Owner was in apartment, drunk, said car must have been "stolen".

3. 1987, sitting at a stop sign to cross a divided 6 lane highway, only one car in near lane approaching, its slowing, its signaling a right turn, it starts its turn, I nose out and look for traffic on other side, the driver in near lane, changes her mind, knocks off my rental car bumper, I get charged, I have witnesses, judge dismisses.

4. 1993, driving a straight truck, on a 3 lane one way highway, rear ended by an insurance agent as I was in very left lane turning, had no truck damage, played it really laid back till LEO handed me a citation for "cutting off" insurance agent, when they towed away the wrecked Jeep, I pointed out the skidmarks indicating the Jeep was in the center lane and angling to the impact point. LEO would not retract the ticket, said "take it to court", I did, I won, then insurance agent sued me, won that too. Lesson might be best to go on offensive from the get go post accident, don't assume the other driver isn't going to lie.

5. 2005 I'm south bound on I25 60? miles north of Denver in the arrival of a snow storm in a rental car. I'm doing 22 mph on the digital dash. I;m behind a Semi. I'm getting bored, a very few other cars pass us. As another car creeps past us, I step it up to 23 mph and get in left lane. As the car in front catches the air? off the front bumper of the Semi, he starts heading to the center median and down the slope. My hands tighten, I think oh well, hope he keeps going and doesn't come back, because there is nothing I can do. Well he comes back right in front of me, I hit him, the guy behind me rear ends me. While the officer was doing the accident report, 4 more cars skidded off the road and wrecked. No injuries, I wasn't charged. Thank God for rental car insurance.

6. 2008, Sitting in my Mega cab Ram at a red light, in middle lane, no other cars around, light rain, mid morning, on the phone with my soon to be ex wife, when I feel and hear two impacts, two old ladies rear ended me, both of their cars were totaled. A pintle hitch sure can do a lot of damage in a rear end impact, I wasn't charged. Ironically both drivers had same insurance Company. They then weeks later sued me, my insurance company was not happy I did not report the accident, which was never clear why I needed to, I was clearly not at fault, I exchanged all my info, had no damage/injuries, and I wasn't cited.

7. 2015, Pull into hotel parking, watch driver and passenger get into a parked PU almost in front of me while I wait, Strangely, the lady driver I next see her her wheels turn "wrong" way, angling to me, I start beeping like crazy, to no avail, after hitting my front fender, she cuts the wheel the worst way, and does even more damage. She claims I "ran into her". Ah my dash cam says otherwise. She pays.

8. Lastly, posted here in 11/18, Large Straight truck going opposite direction, turns into my towed trailer, ripping off the drivers side wheels and nearly putting me thru the windshield, The other driver is cited for no CDL and improper turn. The truck's insurance company refuses to pay for damages as in their words, "driver was not listed" and by contract with owner they are not responsible. Featherlight trailer is nearly totaled.

"Perfection is the enemy of Excellence" German Engineer
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: jcc] #2724097
12/15/19 12:34 AM
12/15/19 12:34 AM
Arlington, Texas
B
bobby66 Offline
master
bobby66  Offline
master
B

Arlington, Texas
Half dozen or so. Been driving (legally) since '75. Never hurt anybody, never got hurt. whistling

B
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: bobby66] #2724113
12/15/19 07:06 AM
12/15/19 07:06 AM
MD
RTSE4ME Online content
top fuel
RTSE4ME  Online Content
top fuel

MD
3 accidents all involving women hitting the back of my pickup at the time. One was my fault.

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Sunroofcuda] #2724114
12/15/19 07:20 AM
12/15/19 07:20 AM
G
Guitar Jones Offline
I Live Here
Guitar Jones  Offline
I Live Here
G

Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
Originally Posted by Guitar Jones

Guitar, when I pick you up, I'll DRIVE!

haha Honestly I had to quit thinking about it, there are probably more.

Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: RTSE4ME] #2724137
12/15/19 10:03 AM
12/15/19 10:03 AM
Dacula, GA
I_bleed_MOPAR Offline
master
I_bleed_MOPAR  Offline
master

Dacula, GA
Originally Posted by RTSE4ME
3 accidents all involving women hitting the back of my pickup at the time. One was my fault.

That reminded me of the other day when I had to dodge an SUV that turned into my lane. My wife & grandson (6) were with me. As we skin by my grandson says- "Ha, it's a woman. Daddy says women are the worst drivers". Daddy is a LEO. laugh2 laugh2 laugh2

'71 Charger 383/727
'17 Challenger SXT (Wifeys car wink )
'00 Durango 5.9 w/ 5 spd. conversion (about to go bye-bye)
'00 Dakota QC WIP- recipient of 'rango drivetrain & many other parts smile
Re: Car Accident Thread - How Many Have You Been In? [Re: Guitar Jones] #2724145
12/15/19 10:12 AM
12/15/19 10:12 AM
Between Houston & Galveston TX
Satilite73 Offline
I Live Here
Satilite73  Offline
I Live Here

Between Houston & Galveston TX
work

Back about '84, I was still a 'new' driver, put my Mom's '74 Chevelle in a ditch. I swear I only glanced down for a split second, but I guess that's all it takes. My Mom had one of those drink/stuff holders on the trans tunnel, and my bottle of Pepsi didn't quite fit it. I was doing maybe 25 MPH when the bottle fell over (one of those glass 16 oz bottles, remember?), I glanced down to grab it, looked back up, and I was more than half way into the ditch. Tried to snatch it left, but the rear slid and the back bumper hooked the opposite side and pulled me in. No damage, just a lot of mud packed in the right side hubcaps. Didn't file a report, a friend winched the car back onto the road.

1990, I owned a '78 Creastwood (Monaco, B-body) wagon. One fine winter morning in NY, I tried to go to town after it had snowed the night before. Roads still had hard packed snow on them so I was taking my time, especially since I didn't have dedicated snow tires, just 'all seasons'. Came to this right hand curve that led to a down hill straightaway, and the curve was clear, no hard pack. Turned out to be total ICE. Wagon went sideways and I started sliding down the hill sideways, riding the crown of the road. Even though I was full sideways, I started picking up speed. Then oncoming traffic started to approach, lead car was a pickup with a father and his young son. I panicked and floored it which shot me into the guardrail and I slid sideways on the 'rail taking out over 40 ft with the left side of the car. The car came to a stop with the back still up on the 'rail, and the front down in a creek, still running. I jumped out, all PO'ed and the rear wheels were spinning because I had left it in gear too. blush Tow truck that pulled the car out, did more damage than the wreck itself. Man in truck got me out of any tickets, and gave me a ride home as a way to say 'thanks' for not plowing into him. laugh2 blush

1994 living in Phoenix at the time, was in the company pickup. I stopped for a light and I see this car approaching behind me and I quickly realize, its not slowing down. eek THUMP! Little POS front wheel drive Oldsmobile runs into the back of the truck. Car went under the bumper, so the header took the hit. No damage to truck, headlights and grill wiped off car. Skinny trailer trash looking woman jumped out of the car apologizing begging me not to report it and even offered me sex to not report it. shock puke (didn't take her up on it) Based on the amount of kids I saw in the car, I figured she must have had a lot of wrecks already. No damage to truck, didn't call cops, but did tell my boss about it. He seemed more amused by it than upset.

2009 driving up to St Louis from TX, in my (then) Wifes 2005 Pontiac Vibe, I forget were exactly I was, but I was more than half way there, it was dark, it was raining, and I was in traffic which was moving at a good clip. No cars in front of me swerved or hit their brakes when all of a sudden BLAM the right side of the Vibe shot up with enough force it sent my cell phone flying out of of the cup holder eek. When it came down, it was making all kinds of grinding sounds, so I pulled right over. Car behind me never hit their brakes, never switched lanes either. Checked car, lower right front bumper along with the (factory) fog light was gone. shock And the grinding was being caused by the fender liner being folded back over the tire. Couldn't get fender liner off, so I ended up tying it up with some plastic grocery bags I had in the car. I cautiously drove to the next exit to take a closer look for damage and didn't find anything major. Finished trip with no other incidents (well, until I got home....). No idea what I hit, I always assumed it was a truck tread.

2010 driving the company (Chevy) van, had a lady pull out in front of me from the right. I was in the middle lane with traffic on both sides approaching an intersection that had a red light, so I was in the process of slowing down. I caught a flash out of the corner of my eye which turned out to be a car pulling into traffic with little regard. The truck to my right slammed on his brakes, and just as I was about to hit my brakes, the lady was in front of me. BLAM! Hit her right in the A pillar of her Nissan. Didn't set off my airbags, but the way the van hit, the bumper end pushed back into the tire making it undrivable. Nissan door was shoved in and front wheel laid over. She had no license, the car wasn't hers and wasn't registered or insured. Girl wasn't injured, but her bell got rung pretty hard as her eyes weren't blinking in sequence. No tickets to me thanks to witnesses, and I believe the girl went to jail later because this brought up other issues.

I've had a few deer strikes, but none that wrecked a car, so I didn't include them. I've had a LOT of close calls, but managed to miss each one. I love to drive and have driven many, MANY miles. I'm always on the defense when I drive as I want to continue driving for many more years.

(sorry for the book, I was board this morning)

John

Imagine a '73 Satellite Wagon picture here. 😁
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Moparts Newest Topics
Old Barry Grant parts
by hemienvy. 01/19/20 04:57 PM
Anyone in the Massachusetts area?
by dart4forte. 01/19/20 04:46 PM
2011 5.7 Recurrent cam code-P0344
by 68shifter. 01/19/20 04:11 PM