05/13/19 10:20 AM
Nashville, TN
Rustymuscle Online happy OP
Mopar Connection Magazine
Rustymuscle  Online Happy OP
Mopar Connection Magazine

Nashville, TN
[Linked Image]

At one point or another, every one of us has considered taking our prized Mopar for a run down the 1320 tarmac, and to get the maximum performance from our ride, we may even consider bolting on some drag radials or slicks. The extra tacky tires stick to the track surface with greater adhesion than street tires, and that extra grip puts a greater load on the drive-line. Most of the time nothing will happen, but as they say, anything can happen.

Read the whole story at Mopar Connection HERE:

Mopar Connection Magazine, your source for daily news, real-world tech, features and much more.
Got a comment, question, or a story? Email me at kevin.shaw@shawgroupmedia.com
Re: Installing a Mancini Driveshaft Loop Without Cutting [Re: Rustymuscle] #2771788
05/06/20 12:18 PM
05/06/20 12:18 PM
NW Chicago suburban area
Mopar Mitch Offline
pro stock
Mopar Mitch  Offline
pro stock

NW Chicago suburban area
I'm getting ready to install the Mancini bolt-in driveshaft loop to the trans cross over support... E-body, Challenger, 727.

Has anyone ever noticed that the design of the main brace (that bolts to the trans cross over) will not allow the factory S-Hook to fit over it... from the e-cable to the trans cross over hole?

The bracket is too low and interferes with the S-hook. I'll have to cut a slot at the bracket to make it flush with the cross over support.

I also see that the length of the Z-bar is so long that it hits my exhaust pipes... I can cut that extra length off.

Comments?

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!
Re: Installing a Mancini Driveshaft Loop Without Cutting [Re: Rustymuscle] #2772754
05/09/20 09:26 AM
05/09/20 09:26 AM
Richmond Twp. Mi.
Mr340 Offline
super stock
Mr340  Offline
super stock

Richmond Twp. Mi.
to be NHRA legal the loop has to be within 6" of the front U-joint.

Moderated by  Rustymuscle