Originally Posted By TooMany62s
I would be careful buying from a retailer that buys the cheapest stuff they can find and does not have the facilities or expertise to monitor the quality of what they sell. Maybe the supplier they're buying from today is a good one but no one knows who will be making their stuff tomorrow. The whole idea of putting their name on the can is so they can change suppliers at any time. Just my two cents.

Let see, a multi billion dollar American corporation with no quality control department that takes regular samples of thier products they purchase from thier vendors with thier house label on it and send them off to a american testing labs to keep all thier vendors honest work
Dude, that example doesn't work for me shruggyEspecailly when they have five or six other brands on thier shelfs of the same product.
I'm sure the executves at Wal Mart have figure out a long time ago on how the keep repeat custonmers coming back in so they can keep thier doors opened with the empoyees working and the customers happy up shruggy

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)