Mods - I need some help. In the "Hot Deals and New Parts" section, I can not make or edit posts. All I can do is reply to others and the original one I placed in there for the Funny Car Summer DVDs. The "Post" button is black text for me - not blue active. Please help.

Non-Mods - a pretty cool thing. You guys all know that I have a partnership with Jim Dunn to sell signed copies of the movie Funny Car Summer and I give Jim a big piece of the money made since he never made any from the movie itself. I do that as a feel good thing for one of my childhood heroes.

Well, I'm now doing it for another - Malcolm Smith. For those of you who know motorcycle or off-road racing, Malcolm is a legend. I used to race for him back in the early 80s and spent a lot of my late childhood/early teen years hanging out with him at his shop in my hometown - Riverside, CA. In 1971, Bruce Brown made a movie called "On Any Sunday" that featured motorcycle racing and profiled Malcolm Smith, Mert Lawwill, Steve McQueen and many others.

Malcolm has had tremendous success with the Baja race over the years and as a result he gives back by sponsoring an orphanage just outside of Ensenada. He sends money, builds infrastructure, and spends time with the orphans. He is also paying for them to go to college now that some of them are of age.

With that said, on my last visit to Riverside last week, I stopped in to visit with Malcolm and see how he was doing. We got to talking and one thing led to another and here we are. I am now a dealer for Monterey Media and therefore the movie "On Any Sunday". I have no interest in competing with the likes of Amazon, so - Malcolm is going to sign my copies (perhaps Mert Lawwill as well) and I am going to sell the signed copies, and donate $5 per movie sold to Malcolm's orphanage.

I have two editions for sale - the original single disc is $25 plus shipping. The other is a two disc re-mastered director's edition that will sale for $30 plus shipping. Currently, I have Malcolm signing 5 of each as a begninning.

If any of you guys are interested in getting a copy - let me know via PM. The first batch I only did 10 while I figure out which avenue best gets the message out there (not likely to be a Mopar race board) - but I figured I would give you guys first shot at a real collectable signed by an aging legend while supporting a very noble cause.

Mods - I can't post this in the previously mentioned section because it won't let me.