03/14/14 12:41 PM
03/14/14 12:41 PM
oh
julian2007 Offline
super stock
julian2007  Offline
super stock

oh
This post is to everyone and anyone who wants to read or listen.
I do not care about the 75.00 my problem is what happened to the Saturday 2013 indy purse money only.

As Josh stated, he did remember telling myself and others that he would try to do something ay Norwalk to take care of indys Saturday purse but didn't have time.

Why not just up the purse for all the classes at Norwalk to pay out the money he was given an indy? There is only one reason I can think of, what about the people who were at indy and Not Norwalk that's not fair, that would be a valid point if is was NOT a points series but it is a points series or at lease we were told it was.

The rain out was a excuse to pocket Saturdays purse period. Eight months ago this happened and he still is dancing around the subject. It is perfectly clear to me he is hoping people will forget over time they were taken advantage of so he can keep the money.

If a guy knocks you over and your wallet falls out and he takes 75.00 from it and leaves the rest of your money alone and gives your wallet back it is still stealing.

There is no risk in attending any event be it track run or promoter run if you pay for a service the business operator be it track owner or promoter owes you goods or services for your money period.

I did not pay for a place to hang out, it was not a 75.00 cover charge to hang out in some stinking bar it was a entry fee to a race.

If that's what it is than advertise it for what it is a camp out with cars.

I wish all of you all the luck this year and hope you have a great time where ever you race, stop in any time for a beer at my trailer
Bruce

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: ro23car] #1589581
03/14/14 12:44 PM
03/14/14 12:44 PM
New Lenox IL
cudadon Offline
top fuel
cudadon  Offline
top fuel

New Lenox IL
Quote:

Quote:

The answer maybe Josh needs to sell MMW to someone who can run it , return it to the event it was known for?

you mean like charlie,so he can cut the purses without notifing anyone?

Oh nuts, I just spit coffee all over the monitor!!!
Yeah get down to 3 cars they give you $ and I say thats not what the flyer says.
They say we didn't have enough cars to pay that amount.
I'm standing there thinking man there had to be 150 cars in Pro. What can you do then?
Don

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: dennismopar73] #1589582
03/14/14 12:51 PM
03/14/14 12:51 PM
New Lenox IL
cudadon Offline
top fuel
cudadon  Offline
top fuel

New Lenox IL
Quote:

The answer maybe Josh needs to sell MMW to someone who can run it , return it to the event it was known for?

scot wants to buy it, spread the word.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Eric] #1589583
03/14/14 01:12 PM
03/14/14 01:12 PM
Plymouth Meeting, PA
bigtimeauto Offline
Trophy Winner
bigtimeauto  Offline
Trophy Winner

Plymouth Meeting, PA
Quote:

I will just say I have never raced a race where if there was a rain out I was not refunded or given a rain check.

I guess you never raced at maple grove.

BB, TT5,Procharged 3300lb Street Car 4.79/154
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: bigtimeauto] #1589584
03/14/14 01:18 PM
03/14/14 01:18 PM
Pittsburgh PA
Eric Offline
top fuel
Eric  Offline
top fuel

Pittsburgh PA
Nope..

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: bigtimeauto] #1589585
03/14/14 01:26 PM
03/14/14 01:26 PM
Plymouth Meeting, PA
bigtimeauto Offline
Trophy Winner
bigtimeauto  Offline
Trophy Winner

Plymouth Meeting, PA
So my take after reading all of these negative posts I have to wonder why anybody would want to hold a Mopar only event/race. It seems no matter what, after every Mopar only event/race, no matter who the promoter was they got trashed.
Indy Cylinder heads makes Mopar parts and you guys continually trash them also.

Did you ever wonder why other businesses don't want to make parts for Mopars? Its probably because of all of the negative garbage spewed constantly on the internet.

Here is something else How would you like your name or business trashed on the internet where it would affect how you feed your family?

So with that being said here is something you guys can ponder. If you continue to trash people and businesses you will have no parts, a job or a place to race, who wins now?

BB, TT5,Procharged 3300lb Street Car 4.79/154
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: bigtimeauto] #1589586
03/14/14 01:43 PM
03/14/14 01:43 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
People do not like thiefs, period. I would put that guy Josh down in the thief category. Sell a service, take the money, and the stuff delivered does not have the work done. Fraud/theft by deception.

Well, and I can add to the description a liar too. It was him on the phone making the promises, him sending me the bill, and later him that denied the whole thing.

Maybe he is pocketing the money for the work that was sold but not done. Just like how he has done you folks at races.

Some day somebody is gonna get his azz for a federal fraud crime. That [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] gets years per count. I would have persued that but it would have involved dragging my engine builder into the mess, and I did not think a few hunderd bucks was worth that. He'll get his.

This isn't about paying Mopar dues to fraudsters just because they are one of the few remaining suppliers. Too often these days fraud is becomming part of the business model and that has to be resisted at every chance.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589587
03/14/14 02:04 PM
03/14/14 02:04 PM
SW Ohio
C
cgall Offline
top fuel
cgall  Offline
top fuel
C

SW Ohio
bigtimeauto, some of these posts contain personal attacks, but most of them do not. The promoter has had every possible opportunity to make good on the rainchecks from Indy that he promised. He also was called out on here for shorting the quarterfinals at Norwalk while they were still shown on the website.

The Monster Mopar could still be a viable series if these things are corrected, if they are not, I doubt there will be much of a car count at Kilkare. That will be the result of the promoter's actions, not because of these posts.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: max_maniac] #1589588
03/14/14 02:18 PM
03/14/14 02:18 PM
Ontario,Canada
F
firefighter3931 Offline
top fuel
firefighter3931  Offline
top fuel
F

Ontario,Canada
Quote:

Well damn it let me get in my too!!!!

The way I look at these "Special events" is this is a track rental ---- Josh does NOT own the track and he has to pay for the weekend if he uses the facility or not. If he owned the track and could accomodate everyone some other weekend I'm sure he would but thats not the case. Look at it this way - you go rent a condo out on the beach for you and your wife/girlfriend to go have a fantastic weekend relaxing out on the beach. Then you wake up Saturday morning and out of no where comes a hurricain and you have to leave and not be able to go back through the weekend - do the people have to give you another weekend for FREE??? They are all booked up for the next 2 years and no weekends available. Do they have to refund your $$$ because of an act of god??? You rented a power washer for a weekend to wash down the house but the thunderstorms came and you could not get outside to safely wash down the house so does that mean you get free rental from Home Depot the next time you have the time to wash down your house??

You pay you take the chance to race (at these special events). I missed the first year the race was held at Indy because I decided not to make the trip because of the forecasted weather. Guess what they raced and I was at home... Then I went and it rained but again so what at least I was not sitting at home. If I was to worry about anything it would be why did I spend $500.00 or more in expenses to go to a race when I thought there would be a chance of a rain out. The entry fee is nothing compared to the expenses. Now I'm sure the payout $$$ could have been handled a different way and maybe next time it will be and if not oh well.

My only beefs are:
1. why is KK only an 1/8 mile race when I am pretty sure they can handle a 1/4 mile race.
2. Why did Bird not share any of his Jack with me

See ya at Norwalk for sure and KK to be determined

Russ

Best response yet....Russ get's it !

These brand specific races are about fun and friendship. The racing is just a bonus.

While you're all complaining, pissing and moaning..... think about the members we've lost who won't have the opportunity to socialize or race.

I feel very fortunate to have guys like Josh,BG or any other promoter who is willing to stick his neck out so we can have a good time. I'll be thinking about my good buddy LabRat when we're at Norwalk this year.

Ron

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: dennismopar73] #1589589
03/14/14 03:19 PM
03/14/14 03:19 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Pony up the money Dennis....you loud mouth----

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589590
03/14/14 03:26 PM
03/14/14 03:26 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

People do not like thiefs, period. I would put that guy Josh down in the thief category. Sell a service, take the money, and the stuff delivered does not have the work done. Fraud/theft by deception.

Well, and I can add to the description a liar too. It was him on the phone making the promises, him sending me the bill, and later him that denied the whole thing.

Maybe he is pocketing the money for the work that was sold but not done. Just like how he has done you folks at races.

Some day somebody is gonna get his azz for a federal fraud crime. That [Edited by Moparts - Family Friendly Site - Keep it clean] gets years per count. I would have persued that but it would have involved dragging my engine builder into the mess, and I did not think a few hunderd bucks was worth that. He'll get his.

This isn't about paying Mopar dues to fraudsters just because they are one of the few remaining suppliers. Too often these days fraud is becomming part of the business model and that has to be resisted at every chance.

was that a threat?

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589591
03/14/14 03:32 PM
03/14/14 03:32 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

You are as much of an a$$ behind the keyboard as exists. Your remarks are enough to make someone sick...

You dont know what yur talking about and Im sick of listening.

You Ordered Parts from Indy Cylinder Head----NOT ME understand that first--- I dont machine, Install or spec anything---I take information and I take orders---Im not nor claimed to be an engine builder

Yuo sent me an invoice to pay to have your rotating kit re-balanced because your engine builder said it was 7 grams out----I told you that when it left, it was within 3 Grams---regardless pretty close---what you dont know is that every balancer is different a 10 gram swing can happen just by moving the bob weights ever so slightly----

YOUR ARE FIRST COMPLAINING ABOUT 4 GRAMs ---ANY ONE with some experience can chime in if im out of line----

Second claim was that your engine builder felt the deck was to high and that one bank was .0025-.003 lower than the other side of the block and that you were unhappy with the deck surface---- so now he decks the block to his liking, but now yuo claim the compression is to high-----

Look at it from my side Airwoofer-----I DONT OWN THIS PLACE AND I DONT MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH---

And do me a favor and dont ruin that nice car you just bought

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: bigtimeauto] #1589592
03/14/14 03:51 PM
03/14/14 03:51 PM
Portage,michigan
B
B3422W5 Offline
I Live Here
B3422W5  Offline
I Live Here
B

Portage,michigan
Quote:

So my take after reading all of these negative posts I have to wonder why anybody would want to hold a Mopar only event/race. It seems no matter what, after every Mopar only event/race, no matter who the promoter was they got trashed.
Indy Cylinder heads makes Mopar parts and you guys continually trash them also.

Did you ever wonder why other businesses don't want to make parts for Mopars? Its probably because of all of the negative garbage spewed constantly on the internet.

Here is something else How would you like your name or business trashed on the internet where it would affect how you feed your family?

So with that being said here is something you guys can ponder. If you continue to trash people and businesses you will have no parts, a job or a place to race, who wins now?

Boy...the arrogance just drips from pretty much your every word.....

The reason people have beat up Mopar event promoter's in recent years is because they have had it coming in the way they have done business. And basically only for that reason.

Its no big secret, Mopar sells way fewer cars than Ford and GM....Its been that way forever. I love Mopar, buts lets not try and even think they have as big a footprint anywhere close to the two others.
Its always about supply and demand. Fewer people are coupled to Mopar than Ford or GM. It is what it is Because of that fact, there are inherently fewer Mopar Racers, hence fewer parts and suppliers around to provide for that smaller segment. It will likely remain that way.
You have a supplier that can make a part and sell 10,000 of them, or make a part and sell 200 of them, which way do you suspect that supplier will slant his business toward?
And then when a supplier such as Indy decides to go after that 200 customer example above business, they do it with horrible and long unchanged customer service.
Pretty much all the Mopar guys I know who race do it because of extreme passion, not because they have good parts support and or pricing compared to the more popular brands...that's how it is...this board and or others like it wont change that.

All the facts 101 above I am sure you are perfectly aware of...I just wanted to publically point them out to others in your audience who might not be.....

69 Dart GTS A4 Silver All steel, flat factory hood, 3360race weight
418 BPE factory replacement headed stroker, 565 lift solid cam
Best so far, 10.40 @127 1/4
1.41 best 60 foot
6.60 at 103.90 1/8

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589593
03/14/14 04:01 PM
03/14/14 04:01 PM
Huntsville, AL
A
Airwoofer Offline
mopar
Airwoofer  Offline
mopar
A

Huntsville, AL
Quote:

Quote:

You are as much of an a$$ behind the keyboard as exists. Your remarks are enough to make someone sick...

You Ordered Parts from Indy Cylinder Head----NOT ME understand that first--- I dont machine, Install or spec anything---I take information and I take orders---Im not nor claimed to be an engine builder

Yuo sent me an invoice to pay to have your rotating kit re-balanced because your engine builder said it was 7 grams out----I told you that when it left, it was within 3 Grams---regardless pretty close---what you dont know is that every balancer is different a 10 gram swing can happen just by moving the bob weights ever so slightly----

YOUR ARE FIRST COMPLAINING ABOUT 4 GRAMs ---ANY ONE with some experience can chime in if im out of line----

Second claim was that your engine builder felt the deck was to high and that one bank was .0025-.003 lower than the other side of the block and that you were unhappy with the deck surface---- so now he decks the block to his liking, but now yuo claim the compression is to high-----

Look at it from my side Airwoofer-----I DONT OWN THIS PLACE AND I DONT MAKE THE FINAL DECISIONS SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH---

You just take orders and do not follow up what the shop does? So there is no connection between what YOU sell and what gets delivered to customers? The block was NOT decked, the rotating assy with the custom pistons was NOT balanced. Indy (YOU) charged me for work that was not done. My builder fixed that stuff and YOU called us liars when I called and brought it up. All I wanted was to be reinbursed for the work that was charged to me and was not done. That's all I wanted.

So tell us what really happened. Is it all Russ' fault and you just work there and can't do anything about it? I only brought this up in the thread because there are guys saying that YOU lied to them and it was about money. I see a pattern here. You are the common link.

Grams... nobody even knows what the unit of measurement "grams" is when discussing balancing. If you are talking bob weight the crank was NEVER touched by Indy, just the factory big holes were there. Much more had to be done. I am lucky the guy locally here who I hired to build the motor could do the machine work.

It definately sounds like you are not an engine builder.

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: Airwoofer] #1589594
03/14/14 04:11 PM
03/14/14 04:11 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You just take orders and do not follow up what the shop does? So there is no connection between what YOU sell and what gets delivered to customers? The block was NOT decked, the rotating assy with the custom pistons was NOT balanced. Indy (YOU) charged me for work that was not done. My builder fixed that stuff and YOU called us liars when I called and brought it up. All I wanted was to be reinbursed for the work that was charged to me and was not done. That's all I wanted.

So tell us what really happened. Is it all Russ' fault and you just work there and can't do anything about it? I only brought this up in the thread because there are guys saying that YOU lied to them and it was about money. I see a pattern here. You are the common link.

Grams... nobody even knows what the unit of measurement "grams" is when discussing balancing. If you are talking bob weight the crank was NEVER touched by Indy, just the factory big holes were there. Much more had to be done. I am lucky the guy locally here who I hired to build the motor could do the machine work.

It definately sounds like you are not an engine builder.

The gram (alternative British English spelling: gramme;[1] SI unit symbol: g) (Greek/Latin root grámma) is a metric system unit of mass.
Originally defined as "the absolute weight of a volume of pure water equal to the cube of the hundredth part of a metre, and at the temperature of melting ice"[2] (later 4 °C), a gram is now defined as one one-thousandth of the SI base unit, the kilogram, or 1×10-3 kg, which itself is defined as being equal to the mass of a physical prototype preserved by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures.

Last edited by joshking440; 03/14/14 04:27 PM.
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589595
03/14/14 04:15 PM
03/14/14 04:15 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
The reason I know it was balanced is because I have your balance sheet------

The reason I know it was decked is because it was only decked a few thousandths of an inch by your machine shop If I would not have decked it he would have had to take 30-40 thousandths off the block

Thats how I know

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589596
03/14/14 04:25 PM
03/14/14 04:25 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Back to the point at hand----

I am apparently a swindler no good money grubbing thief

Now that we have that out of the way

Im sorry that we were rained out

IM SORRY THAT WE ARE NOT COMING BACK TO INDY

IM SORRY THAT WE HAVENT HAD THE ABILITY TO BANK ENOUGH MONEY TO COVER EVERY RAIN OUT WE HAVE

Just so everyone knows, since they want to make it public, I had to sell my 71 GTX to cover the debts from the 2012 and 2013 Rain outs just to try to do it again this year

I am going to make every attempt I can to have the Saturday Race at KilKare be free to try to make up for it but I am starting from ZERO again and im not sure if I can cover it------ Im sorry if that answer is not definitive enough, but it is the best I can do-------

DVW, I tried to return your call yesterday but I think I was just a few minutes after 12 when I called---Sorry I missed you

Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: joshking440] #1589597
03/14/14 05:15 PM
03/14/14 05:15 PM
Johnstown
69dart Offline
pro stock
69dart  Offline
pro stock

Johnstown
Could a moderator please remove this entire thread? It no longer adds any value nor does it help our beloved sport.

33 Plymouth Roadster - 383 - 5.90 1/8th 9.58 1/4
68 Dart - 340
66 Belvedere - 400

Windy Hollow Garage - https://www.youtube.com/@windyhollowgarage
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: 69dart] #1589598
03/14/14 06:01 PM
03/14/14 06:01 PM
United Socialist States of Ame...
T
tboomer Offline
Too Many Posts
tboomer  Offline
Too Many Posts
T

United Socialist States of Ame...
IF.....I lock this...Can we start a new thread without all of the name calling,accusations,he said she said,etc..? Thank you!! Ted

Need your rear end checked out? Contact Grizzly!!
Re: Norwalk Monster Mopar. does it exist?????????? [Re: tboomer] #1589599
03/14/14 06:13 PM
03/14/14 06:13 PM
Salt Lake City
C
camastomcat Offline
top fuel
camastomcat  Offline
top fuel
C

Salt Lake City
Wow.....you folks are hard on people. Indy has a reputation that is famous for problems. People are just trying to feed their families here people. Pay fkn attention on these boards please. That's what their for.

Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12