For those that don't frequent the general forum in here:
Alright, looks like I will be heading this up this year. As most of you know, we do a secret santa yearly and here are the basics to it:

-A gift of $20-30 (before shipping added) is the norm, some like to go higher for whatever reason which is fine.

Timeline:
November 13th I will begin to accept PM's with the answers needed.

November 27 @ 8 PM Central Standard Time (CST) will be the cut off for me to accept PM's and add you to the list.

November 28-30 I will send you a PM with all the information the person has provided.

Please copy and paste this in your PM to me:

Quote:

1)First and Last name (male or female if it isn't obvious):

2)Your address:

3)Your shirt size (or specify that you don't want clothes):

4) Hobbies, cars you have currently or like in general, magazine subscriptions, college or pro sports teams, WWI , WW2 stuff, planes, trains, etc. A picture of your current car/cars or anything else that would help your SS:**

5)Are you willing to ship to places other than where you are located?***:

6) I will also ask for my own notes a email address or phone number in case somebody goes missing in action, I can at least make a few different attempts to see what is going on. (The email or phone number will NOT be sent to your secret santa. I will keep that and delete all that info once I know your present has been received.)

** From question 4: Basically giving you secret santa some sort of clue what to get you. Searching posts you have made can be tough to base a gift off of.

*** From question 5: US-Canada, Canada to US, or Peru, Hawaii, Greece, Australia, etc. Just a yes or a no. I have never shipped anything to Canada before so I don't know how feasible it is as far as customs/costs etc coming from the US. I'll play that one by ear, as I want the gifts to make it there as close to Christmas as possible.

If anyone else thinks of something helpful I should add in what people are PM'ing me, let me know in this thread. I want this to be FUN, not a hassle (for me or you). If you feel the info I give you is not sufficient and want me to ask the person more questions, just let me know.

Anybody that is a member can join this, just realize that if you make 25 posts a year it will be quite hard to figure out what to give you.

Once I receive a PM from you starting November 13th, I will add your name to the list on this original posting.
On the 27th I will have this post locked and then start a new one. When you send the gift, just drop me a PM saying so and I will make a list of people who's gifts are on their way.

Maybe this will be harder than I thought it would be

Anyway, let the games begin.

OFFICIAL LIST is in the general forums: (29 members, I think. Hard to count using my phone.) but here is a rough estimate as of time of posting this.
Malicious®
70Cuda383
fourgearsavoy
TheBlueBeast
The_Dogfather
70RR383
Superfreak
HEMIDOG 70
RonTheAnnouncer
MidPenMopar
hp383
sleddinfool