1967dartgt Offline
master
1967dartgt  Offline
master

Hilltown Pa
Quote:

Quote:

I guess winter isn't over yet..........

There is NEVER "winter" where I am at .... and this little food-fight here was NOT instigated by me.

And ..... I will let my product offering speak for itself.

NUFF said .....

I would like to start by thanking Chris for taking on this project and including us here.

To misterfiberglass, you post in another persons thread saying you can do the same product cheaper and yours is better, and try to insinuate that he is over charging and then claim oh I didn't start anything. What a classless way to try and get business. Even if you had a better product I wouldn't buy it from you, by the way I don't care for any of your designs.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction
Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: 1967dartgt] #1537242
03/23/14 10:27 PM
03/23/14 10:27 PM
Janesville, WI
SpareParts Offline
pro stock
SpareParts  Offline
pro stock

Janesville, WI
^^^^^^^^ A guy who gets it.

I liked the conspiracy theory that the other guy is friends with someone, ooooohh

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: 1967dartgt] #1537243
03/23/14 11:37 PM
03/23/14 11:37 PM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

To misterfiberglass, you post in another persons thread saying you can do the same product cheaper and yours is better, and try to insinuate that he is over charging and then claim oh I didn't start anything. What a classless way to try and get business. Even if you had a better product I wouldn't buy it from you, by the way I don't care for any of your designs.

READ what that guy said .....

He asked if someone has a dash for an A Body. I said I will have one. He never once acknowledged that.

With the way this topic has panned-out - I submit to you that he had NO INTENT on legitimately asking that question .... he wanted to do the dash himself .... and "hide" that fact HERE on this topic.

Classless ?... me ? .... for seeing through his "game" ? Don't be a BRAINless person for thinking any diff. And I never accused HIM of overcharging ... it was his supposed-supplier that is guilty of that.

And I do have a better product ... just from the simple flat design. You want to have an open area for a stock OEM gauge cluster ?.... GO for it.

And YOUR CHOICE buying from it from someone else. And if you are so clueless on interpreting this topic and to see-through the way it has gone ... I feel sorry for you.

And as far as NEEDING your business ? ... no thanks. I have an order now for TWELVE of these .... and will more than likely be having my supplier make TWO MOLDS and fab-up 20-30 parts.

You don't like my designS ? ....what ?? ....sour grapes ???

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: SpareParts] #1537244
03/23/14 11:39 PM
03/23/14 11:39 PM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

I liked the conspiracy theory that the other guy is friends with someone, ooooohh

A guy who GETS IT ? ..... READ what happened here ... and YOU trade some of those PARTS for a BRAIN ....

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537245
03/23/14 11:41 PM
03/23/14 11:41 PM
Janesville, WI
SpareParts Offline
pro stock
SpareParts  Offline
pro stock

Janesville, WI
Quote:

Quote:

A guy who GETS IT ? ..... READ what happened here ... and YOU trade some of those PARTS for a BRAIN ....

lOL i LikE WhEN yOU get ANgree. I'll read what happened, you read it your way.
Where can I view your products?

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: SpareParts] #1537246
03/23/14 11:56 PM
03/23/14 11:56 PM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Not ANgree at all .... just feel for you when you can-not or will-not eNgAgE your brain(or what is left of it) ... before typing on your keyboard.

And I will not address anything else you have to say here ... uNless it has something to do with the topic at hand.

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537247
03/24/14 12:52 AM
03/24/14 12:52 AM
Janesville, WI
SpareParts Offline
pro stock
SpareParts  Offline
pro stock

Janesville, WI
Quote:

Not ANgree at all .... just feel for you when you can-not or will-not eNgAgE your brain(or what is left of it) ... before typing on your keyboard.

And I will not address anything else you have to say here ... uNless it has something to do with the topic at hand.

Where can I view your products? Fiberglass products, the topic at hand.

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: SpareParts] #1537248
03/24/14 01:00 AM
03/24/14 01:00 AM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Offline
master
n20mstr  Offline
master
N

On the parachute mount
WTF ? ?

We as mopar enthusiasts can't find a simple to make fiberglass dash, now tow people are bickering over they are making one availible ?

Come on guys.......

I bought a WS one I beleive second hand. It is heavy...lol

We need this product because there. Are a lot of race mopars out there with mustang or gm dashes in them !

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537249
03/24/14 01:13 AM
03/24/14 01:13 AM
Hilltown Pa
1967dartgt Offline
master
1967dartgt  Offline
master

Hilltown Pa
You do not have a better design. How could I attach my plastic dash bezels to make it look stock to your flat dash?

The way you talk about your competitors dash and the poor quality, in your first post. Makes me scared that you are making a mold of this and selling it, just going to be poor also. Not to mention that seems like a poor business practice, ripping off the design of another company. Just shows me what type of person you are.

Yes he asked what was out there in the market and you replied in November that you had one. It is march and you still have yet to copy the other product you are ripping off. So I guess he needed to do this because he has his already and you still don't. Now he comes back on and wants to see if people are still interested in a dash, because he has a product in hand and is happy with quality, and you spout off about yours being better and cheaper. Just to let you in on a secret you need to produce a product before you can declare it better. Good luck to you copying someone else's work, I have already placed my order.

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction
Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: n20mstr] #1537250
03/24/14 01:29 AM
03/24/14 01:29 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

WTF ? ?

We as mopar enthusiasts can't find a simple to make fiberglass dash, now tow people are bickering over they are making one availible ?

I bought a WS one I beleive second hand. It is heavy...lol

Having a little trouble with the wi-fi 2nite ....

READ how the topic was started ...... NO bickering here from me .... I just want some people to WAKE UP and see how this topic has then progressed. Seems to me that some here are simply avoiding the facts.

And YES the WS part is heavy and not very well made. MUCH WORK is going to be done to improve the design and make a better and lighter product ....

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537251
03/24/14 01:36 AM
03/24/14 01:36 AM
Arizona
C
Chris'sBarracuda Offline
master
Chris'sBarracuda  Offline
master
C

Arizona
Quote:

Quote:

Mister Fiberglass - It is certainly your right to post whatever you want. That's why this country is so great. Having said that, you seem to stir the pot, any time you see the opportunity? I think that I made myself crystal clear (exact words) when I told everyone my reasoning behind doing this. If this is your line of business, than good for you, best of luck. I, along with several other members, don't get on this board anymore, because of the pi$$ing contests that some members like to partake in. No thanks. My parents had a saying....."It is best to keep your mouth shut, and be thought a fool, than to open it, and remove all doubt."

I will now go back into my cave. Thank you very much, to those of you that have already placed orders. If anyone else wants a dash, send me PM, and I will confirm your order.

Chris

Well Chris ... the nice thing about these posts is that all these writings are HERE for all to see ... and are time-stamped. I posted to this post - YOUR POST - only a few hours after you started it .... and said that I was going to make the dash. You never acknowledged that.

No problem.

Pi$$ing contests ? ... I can not remember ONE OF THOSE that I have started. But I will admit ENDING SOME ...where I have been "attacked" or they have attempted to smear me ... you bet.

YOU even do that HERE ...on your last post. And that look-at-me LOOK-AT-ME DoucheDart ... ...........R U going to label him correctly ? ...

Now if there are people that want your part ... that costs more, probably weighs more, and does not have the critical features that mine has .....

FINE with me ....

Chris is a "Class Act" and Mr. Fiberbutthead is a "Class Clown"

If you want to sell your own dash, "Mr Clown" then start your own thread..

I may be getting one of these, but haven't decided.. BUT it will be from Chris C..

I'm sure he'll bring one to the MATS for us to see in person....

YES... He actually has one done.. UNLIKE YOU..

Chris..

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: 1967dartgt] #1537252
03/24/14 01:59 AM
03/24/14 01:59 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

You do not have a better design. How could I attach my plastic dash bezels to make it look stock to your flat dash?

The way you talk about your competitors dash and the poor quality, in your first post. Makes me scared that you are making a mold of this and selling it, just going to be poor also. Not to mention that seems like a poor business practice, ripping off the design of another company. Just shows me what type of person you are.

Yes he asked what was out there in the market and you replied in November that you had one. It is march and you still have yet to copy the other product you are ripping off. So I guess he needed to do this because he has his already and you still don't. Now he comes back on and wants to see if people are still interested in a dash, because he has a product in hand and is happy with quality, and you spout off about yours being better and cheaper. Just to let you in on a secret you need to produce a product before you can declare it better. Good luck to you copying someone else's work, I have already placed my order.

OK .....so HIS part will be a better part for you. That is fine. But what you want to do with the dash is way-diff than what ALL people(I am aware of) that want a FG dash. Your need is diff ... but I have never heard before someone wanting to put in a OEM cluster. THAT is a very heavy piece itself .... why not save the money and just keep what you have?

And I am NOT simply copying someone's part letter-for-letter AT ALL. Ripping-off a competitor's design? LOOK at another topic here .....about a new cyl head. ....

....and most any FG part that ANYone makes is a "rip" or someone's basic "design". One of the largest operations in the country ....Unlimited ... how many of those parts were THEIR design? ..... Very VERY few !!

And also ...in November ...I did not say I had one .... and again .. he never acknowledged the fact that I had plans to make one ... so it was his intent on building his own. Making FG parts is not rocket-science ... come-on-in ...the water is fine !!

That is cool .... BRING IT .... and if my initial order is 30 parts ... there will be MORE savings ....

...and the people here will benefit. You don't want to ? ....Fine.

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: Chris'sBarracuda] #1537253
03/24/14 02:18 AM
03/24/14 02:18 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

I may be getting one of these, but haven't decided.. BUT it will be from Chris C..

Chris..

Hay DUMBbell .... this thread was started by the other guy asking if there were any dashes out there in production or planned(NOT to sell dashes) ..... READ it dumb@$$ ....

START my own thread ? ... when I get into any type of production .... I will be an advertiser here. Do I want business from a person like you ? .... someone who name-calls people like this is a Brittany Spears chat room? .... no thanks.

Class Clown ? .... you show YOU are the CLOWN and the butthead for not being able to COMPREHEND the game he was playing. He had NO INTENT on looking for any type of availability of that dash from the start.

You keyboard commandos are something else ....

NO wonder there are so few people that are and have been in the racing industry that post anywhere on these internet forums ....

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537254
03/24/14 02:20 AM
03/24/14 02:20 AM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Since you have had orders for a while(20 before) and
now 30.. can you show us one of the finished pieces
out of the mold and when is your ship date

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537255
03/24/14 02:32 AM
03/24/14 02:32 AM
Arizona
C
Chris'sBarracuda Offline
master
Chris'sBarracuda  Offline
master
C

Arizona
Quote:

Quote:

Chris..

Hay DUMBbell .... this thread was started by the other guy asking if there were any dashes out there in production or planned(NOT to sell dashes) ..... READ it [Email]dumb@$$[/Email] ....

START my own thread ? ... when I get into any type of production .... I will be an advertiser here. Do I want business from a person like you ? .... someone who name-calls people like this is a Brittany Spears chat room? .... no thanks.

Class Clown ? .... you show YOU are the CLOWN and the butthead for not being able to COMPREHEND the game he was playing. He had NO INTENT on looking for any type of availability of that dash from the start.

You keyboard commandos are something else ....

NO wonder there are so few people that are and have been in the racing industry that post anywhere on these internet forums ....

You are mentally Ill..

Me..

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: MR_P_BODY] #1537256
03/24/14 02:36 AM
03/24/14 02:36 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

P ...I know you are here just to .... ....

SURE is nice to see that you hang on my every word ..........

The ONLY confirmed ....cash in hand ... orders I have is the guy who sent me the dash to work off of. For him sending me the dash ... I am sending him THREE dashes for the price of one. The others are SINCERE INTEREST only.

...and I am not taking deposits of any type until the mold is done and is producing parts. The 30-part figure ... would be an "investment" on my part with the fab shop on getting the per part cost down.

And HONESTLY ...I would go as high as 50 parts ....based on the interest I have seen.

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: Chris'sBarracuda] #1537257
03/24/14 02:38 AM
03/24/14 02:38 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

You are mentally Ill..

Me..

I know you are .... but what am I ? .... BUTThead ...

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: IcorkSOAK] #1537258
03/24/14 02:48 AM
03/24/14 02:48 AM
Romeo MI
MR_P_BODY Offline
Master
MR_P_BODY  Offline
Master

Romeo MI
Quote:

Quote:

P ...I know you are here just to .... ....

SURE is nice to see that you hang on my every word ..........

The ONLY confirmed ....cash in hand ... orders I have is the guy who sent me the dash to work off of. For him sending me the dash ... I am sending him THREE dashes for the price of one. The others are SINCERE INTEREST only.

...and I am not taking deposits of any type until the mold is done and is producing parts. The 30-part figure ... would be an "investment" on my part with the fab shop on getting the per part cost down.

And HONESTLY ...I would go as high as 50 parts ....based on the interest I have seen.

I thought I asked pretty nicely.... I have a customer
that I finished up a chassis for that is looking
but it looks like you dont have any product since
your mold isnt completed yet... am I correct.. if
not I will relay that on to him

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: MR_P_BODY] #1537259
03/24/14 03:06 AM
03/24/14 03:06 AM
Florida STAYcation
IcorkSOAK Offline
Financed his waterbed
IcorkSOAK  Offline
Financed his waterbed

Florida STAYcation
Quote:

I thought I asked pretty nicely.... I have a customer
that I finished up a chassis for that is looking
but it looks like you dont have any product since
your mold isnt completed yet... am I correct.. if
not I will relay that on to him

SORRY for the accusation .... my bad ...

If everything works out correctly ....I plan on bringing up FIVE of these with me back to the TC area. The guy who I owe the three to is in the Wixom/Novi area ...

IF they are done by then I could meet you somewhere ... the shipping on these is NOT going to be nickel-and-dime because of the size of the part and the box it is in ....

I think doing TWO MOLDS is the plan .... since there are many people are anxious for the parts. TWO MOLDS are cool ... because doing two at a time in-house(eventually) will be more cost-effective in the long run.

When I made these in Detroit ...I always had ONE boxed-up ready-to-ship via UPS ...and one OUT and in the rack ....and one left in the mold.

Re: A Body Fiberglass Dash??? [Re: 1967dartgt] #1537260
03/24/14 07:35 AM
03/24/14 07:35 AM
LONG ISLAND
fishy340 Offline
master
fishy340  Offline
master

LONG ISLAND
I am Cornhulio and i need teepee for my $&#@hole !

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5