Mansfield, Tx
Jacob Pitt Offline
master
Jacob Pitt  Offline
master

Mansfield, Tx
Quote:

Quote:

We had a good time! Weather was a little warm but the wind help it out a lot. The track went way down hill as the event went on but that is to be expected when 70% of the cars racing are on street tires. The Challenger went 2 6.05's in time trials and in the final I dialed a 6.18 because of the starting line condition. It was still a fun race to be at and a win never hurts.

I left mid way thru eliminations and already thought you were a "lock" to win Jacob. Glad to see you out there....was going to say hi, but every available time you were in your car and I don't break anyones routine or concentration.

Thanks Brian! I hope they have more of these races and I hope they keep scheduling them on off Divisional/Pro Am weekends so I can keep going.

2013 NHRA D4 Stock Champ
#4 in the World IHRA Stock
2x IHRA Div.4 Stock Champ
14x Track Champ
All using a Ultimate Converter Concepts converter. Call Lenny today 704-892-6837
Re: THANKS to all that came [Re: Jacob Pitt] #1229410
05/21/12 02:41 PM
05/21/12 02:41 PM
Out West
408strokerdart Offline
master
408strokerdart  Offline
master

Out West
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We had a good time! Weather was a little warm but the wind help it out a lot. The track went way down hill as the event went on but that is to be expected when 70% of the cars racing are on street tires. The Challenger went 2 6.05's in time trials and in the final I dialed a 6.18 because of the starting line condition. It was still a fun race to be at and a win never hurts.

I left mid way thru eliminations and already thought you were a "lock" to win Jacob. Glad to see you out there....was going to say hi, but every available time you were in your car and I don't break anyones routine or concentration.

Thanks Brian! I hope they have more of these races and I hope they keep scheduling them on off Divisional/Pro Am weekends so I can keep going.

The bonus is the guaranteed payouts.
Just ask the guys that went to the Mopower race in Columbus this weekend how their payouts were....

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3