Indy
J
joshking440 Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
I see this as a class for cars that run low nines to mid 8s.... cars that fast react just fine to a .400 pro tree and since this is heads up....not bracket, that reaction time really doesnt play the same roll in the race as it would a bracket race.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: joshking440] #1140025
12/27/11 01:38 PM
12/27/11 01:38 PM
Hampstead, MD.
Troublemaker427 Offline
super stock
Troublemaker427  Offline
super stock

Hampstead, MD.
Quote:

I actually believe NSS is missing out just a bit because of the lack of e bodies.

How many famous e bodies were stockers...... Mmmm sox and Martin for one.

And who cares if camaros and stangs would come run it. We should bust their a$$ anyway.

And to answer the other gentlemans question, yes it's monster mopar but we run by nmca NSS rules for the typical NSS class and that's an all makes class so I was just going to bleed that part of the NSS class over

Now which of you millionaires wants to sponsor this class?

So you're going to allow Camaros and Mustangs now?

Last edited by Troublemaker427; 12/27/11 02:27 PM.
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: Troublemaker427] #1140026
12/27/11 02:40 PM
12/27/11 02:40 PM
reynoldsburg,ohio
poppaj Offline
mopar
poppaj  Offline
mopar

reynoldsburg,ohio
just call the class "Outlaw Super Stock"

poppaj

6986705-IMG_1806.jpg (167 downloads)

AA/NSS 65'Coronet "Whompin Wedge"
Pop & Son Performance 557" B-1 power
John Holt Chassis
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: Troublemaker427] #1140027
12/27/11 03:42 PM
12/27/11 03:42 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Quote:

Quote:

I actually believe NSS is missing out just a bit because of the lack of e bodies.

How many famous e bodies were stockers...... Mmmm sox and Martin for one.

And who cares if camaros and stangs would come run it. We should bust their a$$ anyway.

And to answer the other gentlemans question, yes it's monster mopar but we run by nmca NSS rules for the typical NSS class and that's an all makes class so I was just going to bleed that part of the NSS class over

Now which of you millionaires wants to sponsor this class?

So you're going to allow Camaros and Mustangs now?

No.....I was just making a comment about how it shouldnt matter

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: joshking440] #1140028
12/27/11 04:39 PM
12/27/11 04:39 PM
MI, usa
dvw Offline
master
dvw  Offline
master

MI, usa
Quote:

I see this as a class for cars that run low nines to mid 8s.... cars that fast react just fine to a .400 pro tree and since this is heads up....not bracket, that reaction time really doesnt play the same roll in the race as it would a bracket race.

Josh I respect you ,But. Reaction time really doesn't play a roll? Is that because the spread in E.T.s will be over a second? Show me a 3300lb car with 28" front tires that can go .400 I'll bet the list is real short. Whats the matter with a .500 Pro tree? This idea is getting further and further from its intended roots. There are but a hand full of N/SS cars in the 8s. They are 3000lb+ stock uni-body full interior cars. If it's N/SS, then lets make it N/SS. If a car doesn't fit ,then it can run another class. Otherwise I'd just call it Outlaw Musclecar and let all the tube chassis pre 69 cars run. They can run .400 tree and make the weight. My 2 cents.
Doug

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: dvw] #1140029
12/27/11 04:51 PM
12/27/11 04:51 PM
Hampstead, MD.
Troublemaker427 Offline
super stock
Troublemaker427  Offline
super stock

Hampstead, MD.
Quote:

Quote:

Josh I respect you ,But. Reaction time really doesn't play a roll? Is that because the spread in E.T.s will be over a second? Show me a 3300lb car with 28" front tires that can go .400 I'll bet the list is real short. Whats the matter with a .500 Pro tree? This idea is getting further and further from its intended roots. There are but a hand full of N/SS cars in the 8s. They are 3000lb+ stock uni-body full interior cars. If it's N/SS, then lets make it N/SS. If a car doesn't fit ,then it can run another class. Otherwise I'd just call it Outlaw Musclecar and let all the tube chassis pre 69 cars run. They can run .400 tree and make the weight. My 2 cents.
Doug

X2

Jody Aberts 1966 Fairlane 427 Troublemaker2 AA/NSS 1964 Galaxie 500XL 390-4spd. 1966 F-100 390-C6 1967 Plymouth VIP 383-TF 2003 Roadking
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: joshking440] #1140030
12/27/11 05:12 PM
12/27/11 05:12 PM
Texas
dannysbee Offline
master
dannysbee  Offline
master

Texas

Getting old just means you were smarter than some and luckier than others.
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: dannysbee] #1140031
12/27/11 06:46 PM
12/27/11 06:46 PM
On the parachute mount
N
n20mstr Online content
master
n20mstr  Online Content
master
N

On the parachute mount
I dont understand, what you going towards is two classes almost the same??? IF any of these NSS guys WANT to let them run in the extreme class.....Whats the prob?? Tire size????

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: n20mstr] #1140032
12/27/11 06:56 PM
12/27/11 06:56 PM
Las Vegas
Al_Alguire Offline
I Live Here
Al_Alguire  Offline
I Live Here

Las Vegas
My 3400lb car has no issues hitting a .400 tree. Just saying...

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: n20mstr] #1140033
12/27/11 08:29 PM
12/27/11 08:29 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

I dont understand, what you going towards is two classes almost the same??? IF any of these NSS guys WANT to let them run in the extreme class.....Whats the prob?? Tire size????

kinda obvious the nss cars look like nss cars. i know iknow you have a back seat and a colum shifter. whats wrong with the nns cars having their own heads up class?

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: ro23car] #1140034
12/27/11 09:09 PM
12/27/11 09:09 PM
Indy
J
joshking440 Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
joshking440  Offline OP
Lunch is on me!
J

Indy
Well the problem I'm having is not wanting the nss cars to have their own heads up class as I am with only giving nss cars that are already running in nss a heads up class.

I want to pull the fast nss cars and grab the Hemi cars that can't run nss and the guy who doesn't like nss but has a car that fits kinda, and the 20 guys who have ss/ah cars that dont like chasing a guy and his dad who have the field covered by 4 tenths of a second or they just run 8.80s with the car.

Does that seem to make more sense to people what my thought for the class was

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: joshking440] #1140035
12/27/11 09:33 PM
12/27/11 09:33 PM
Michigan
S
Super Scamp Offline
mopar
Super Scamp  Offline
mopar
S

Michigan
Quote:

Well the problem I'm having is not wanting the nss cars to have their own heads up class as I am with only giving nss cars that are already running in nss a heads up class.

I want to pull the fast nss cars and grab the Hemi cars that can't run nss and the guy who doesn't like nss but has a car that fits kinda, and the 20 guys who have ss/ah cars that dont like chasing a guy and his dad who have the field covered by 4 tenths of a second or they just run 8.80s with the car.

It's sounds like all the boys with swinging sacks can't make up your mine for you Josh. policing the class will take up all your time. Make the class list and see if you will have time to run the ss/ah/nss class to begin with. Remember with primadonna guys the never stops. The winner of all those cars I want in a Grudge match at the end of the night. Bring your swinging sack's.

Just One Man's Opinion Mopar Mafia Racing
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: Super Scamp] #1140036
12/27/11 09:38 PM
12/27/11 09:38 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

It's sounds like all the boys with swinging sacks can't make up your mine for you Josh. policing the class will take up all your time. Make the class list and see if you will have time to run the ss/ah/nss class to begin with. Remember with primadonna guys the never stops. The winner of all those cars I want in a Grudge match at the end of the night. Bring your swinging sack's.

well now im confused,i thought in the beginning it was about nss cars now its not? and ill take some of scamp at milan any no et you want big boy,my sack isnt scared of you.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: ro23car] #1140037
12/27/11 09:49 PM
12/27/11 09:49 PM
Michigan
G
Get-X Offline
mopar
Get-X  Offline
mopar
G

Michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

well now im confused,i thought in the beginning it was about nss cars now its not? and ill take some of scamp at milan any no et you want big boy,my sack isnt scared of you.

'65 Belvedere
'68 GTX
'57 Dodge pickup
Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: Get-X] #1140038
12/27/11 09:59 PM
12/27/11 09:59 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol mark.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: ro23car] #1140039
12/27/11 10:24 PM
12/27/11 10:24 PM
Michigan
S
Super Scamp Offline
mopar
Super Scamp  Offline
mopar
S

Michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol mark.

Sounds like it going to be a great time at Milan this year. Can't wait either, I should be at the No ET nationals and every Sunday if the $$$ holds up. As for being scared you shouldn't be. I want the most Arrogant full of him self all Mopar beer drinking Steak eating person racing next to me on the track. You should be wearing a diaper too.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: Super Scamp] #1140040
12/27/11 10:27 PM
12/27/11 10:27 PM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol mark.

Sounds like it going to be a great time at Milan this year. Can't wait either, I should be at the No ET nationals and every Sunday if the $$$ holds up. As for being scared you shouldn't be. I want the most Arrogant full of him self all Mopar beer drinking Steak eating person racing next to me on the track. You should be wearing a diaper too.

well the most arrogant isnt on this board anymore that i know of,and if you are saying i need a diaper i dont think so im a big boy now. i can poop when i wanna.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: ro23car] #1140041
12/27/11 10:45 PM
12/27/11 10:45 PM
Michigan
S
Super Scamp Offline
mopar
Super Scamp  Offline
mopar
S

Michigan
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol mark.

well the most arrogant isnt on this board anymore that i know of,and if you are saying i need a diaper i dont think so im a big boy now. i can poop when i wanna.

Josh Sorry about the Hijack. I can't run in the NSS/SSAH Class. Can't fit into the rules...... I will run the SP/ Quick class, They all require a diaper.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: dvw] #1140042
12/28/11 12:00 AM
12/28/11 12:00 AM
Addison,IL
OUTLAWSSAA Offline
super stock
OUTLAWSSAA  Offline
super stock

Addison,IL
Quote:

Quote:

Doug

Baloney, I run with a group called the Midwest Superstock Mafia, and all the cars weigh at least 3200lbs,no tube chassis,all backhalf cars on a .400 pro tree. Its really the best way to go. There's no red lights,just good racing to the finish line. BTW,I run 28" tall tires and just over 3200lbs.

Re: Monster Mopar Outlaw Nss [Re: OUTLAWSSAA] #1140043
12/28/11 12:03 AM
12/28/11 12:03 AM
s e mich
ro23car Offline
super stock
ro23car  Offline
super stock

s e mich
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Doug

Baloney, I run with a group called the Midwest Superstock Mafia, and all the cars weigh at least 3200lbs,no tube chassis,all backhalf cars on a .400 pro tree. Its really the best way to go. There's no red lights,just good racing to the finish line. BTW,I run 28" tall tires and just over 3200lbs.

dont forget that destroked engine

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10