I ran one airshock on the pass side and would air it up to get a better launch..it would lift the front even and counter the engine torque

so IMHO,yes you can tune the shocks for drag raceing

I allways use 2 airline kits and have each shock with its own pressure,so when it rolls over a driveway bump all the air dont go to one side and let it eat the other side of the tire up

the traction bars I used later got the peg leg to lay 2 short black lines instead of 1 long black line 1/4 way down track

but traction bars are like airshocks..old skool and every one calls you dumb for useing them

I got SSM lift bars on my 440 truck now for the old skool look...might as well go get me some airshocks next

IMHO...I think the airshocks are a great idea if they are used as intended and installed correctly

but to jack it up to fit N-50s on 10" wide keystones and a ride like a buckboard not me any more...I stacked up 8 leafs per side to make some poorboy SS springs,it sat real high in the rear and it had no axle wrap up at all...was hard to spoon the brakes with that many leafs on each side but the N-50 never rubed

Last edited by scratchnfotraction; 03/18/11 06:00 PM.