Quote:

You need to check if it has injector pulse, you need to check primary wiring at the coil. You should have power from the ASD relay. PCM will ground coil and take away ground while cranking. If you have access to a scanner, you need to see if the cam and crank sensors are in sync. Also make sure the VSS read 0mph, or the PCM will not ground the ASD relay to give power to the coil. If you have access to a lab scope you can check CMP and CKP waveforms at the PCM.

Thank You!

There is battery voltage supplied to the coil connector for a short time when you start cranking, then it goes away, I assumed it went away becuase ECM detected no signal coming from cam sensor/distributor?
I am unaware that this 3.0 has a crank sensor?? I do have a 1993 FSM, I have found no referance to crank sensor in there but I have found this 96 uses a much differant distributor/cam sensor and ECM than is pictured/ described in the 93 book. Does the 96 have a crank sensor but the 93s don't? Where is the crank sensor located?
Thank you again for the help.

MOPARTS ALERT!: Chris Pugh aka gabodyman of Dalton, Georgia, cashed my $140 money order on 4-16-02 never sent parts. On 3-19-07 he agreed to return my money; "april 9, it will be in the mail by that date""will do as promised. chris" Still no parts and no money!