I've been reading the posts about the 440 Source water pump housing and here are my findings. I have two housings of theirs, one I purchased in 2007 and one my buddy just received from them. The 2007 housing has no logo in the casting and has quite restricted ports leading into the block. The 2011 housing has their logo on it and has much larger ports. Neither has been on an engine yet, so no experience with overheating, There is plenty of material in the 2007 housing to open the ports up to match the 2011 housing, so that's what I'm going to do. The exterior dimensions are similar. The 2007 unit will be used on my 451" engine with newly installed Stealth Heads. This engine has had no heating problems at all with the ported 452's that have been on it for ten years and 37,000 miles. The 2011 housing is going on my buddy's new 500" stroker being built with mostly 440 Source parts. So far, the deck heights are all within .002" tolerance, the rod and piston weights are all within 3 gms. ( this kit was balanced by 440 Source). We are both using Comp Cams with Comp roller lifters and the upgraded spring retainers and keepers. I do agree with other posts that 440 Source should just supply the good stuff in the first place so you're not throwing away parts you just bought. I'll be installing my parts in the next couple of weeks and will post the results when it's on the road.
BTW, my 451 pushes my 68 Charger to mid 12's and gets 22 MPG. ( My secret? 51 years of building Mopar engines, just retired)

68 Charger 451 / 518 65 Cuda 273 / 833 04 Cummins 2500 2WD 02 Grand Caravan