I run a PPP in my car also. It's the only shifter I will ever use from this point on. It exceeded all my expectations in quality and performance..and the support is great! Nearly impossible to miss a shift of select the wrong gear. Detented gates, spring loaded, just push or pull the lever each shift. Reverse pattern or regular, front or rear cable exit, reverse lock out, trans brake and or line lock switch on the handle, neutral safety switch wiring, air shifted if you want, just many of the features...it is by far the most versatile shifter out there and performs flawlessly. Some deep aluminum tranny pans may require the cable bracket be modified. I just got mine from CRT already milled...fit perfect as it was shipped.

None of that stupid pull the trigger on one shift but not the other, make sure you move the lever sideways before the next shift..bla,bla,bla stuff that are design flaws with other shifters IMO. Straight forward or back on each shift and a super solid engagement...you know it is in gear!

Downshifting requires the trigger be pulled separately for each gear change so going back to first requires 2 gate changes, but once you are used to it you can almost work it in one movement. Reverse requires the trigger and top thumb button on the handle to be depressed...as mentioned, a little tricky at first, but there is no way you are hitting reverse by accident.

I would highly recommend the PPP for street or strip use