Quote:

Sent the BG 2 port regulator for repair & it arrived at BG on7-24-09 and shipped on 8-10-09. I called on 8-3-09 and was told that when you work on it you will call me. Two days later was called by BG and they left a message I returned your phone calls for 2 days, told on first day that only one person worked on them and he was out that day. I left 2 phone numbers home & cell , so thay had contact numbers. Nobody said a word about after 7 days it was free.Not bashing BG , I have a 280 pump for 8 years with no problems. This is second time for repair on regulator in 8 years, but 2 fuel pressure gages that did not make a year each. So who do i contact about a refund on my $25.00 rebuild charge ? I am located in Mt Holly , NC , should be easy to locate the time it was at BG because the dates are the paper work you sent me , or PM me & I will give you the invoice #

Jimmy, you edited this AFTER I posted that we had already located the paperwork and posted what went on. Now you don't know this but I am out sick today from work so my guy had no idea why i asked him to locate this paperwork and email me with the time line on it but as you see from what was posted our first attempt to contact you was less then 7 business days and we actually left messages on THREE different occasions. I'll be glad to scan and post the worksheet with Jeffs notes when I get back in the office if needed. We are here to help but at the same time are not going to be taken advantage of just because somebody wants to post something.

Technical Support Barry Grant, Inc. www.barrygrant.com