Quote:

Quote:

.....just the brutal facts..............

This "naysayer" is still waiting for you to answer my questions with brutal facts.........

What was the trap speed, before and after?

Was it on the same day? If not, what was the DA between swaps?

How many converters have you tried in your car before the swap?

Have you dyno'd before and after, and what was the difference?

AGAIN, how can you claim that this is an easy, cheap trick that will pick up 1 and a half tenths on anyone's car that has that intake and installs those ???

I believe your car picked up with them, I just don't believe that you have enough facts to make claims like you're making.......

yea chris where is the answers???

anyways guys. We did try a set of them. figured it wouldnt hurt it at all.

First off even Ken at indy said there was no hp increase on the dyno, but it did pick the car up a few .01's in the 330.

We figured what the hell and put a set in. It was not a back to back test. We put them in Friday night after racing was done, and tried them saturday morning the air was 600ft better on saturday and the car only picked up .03 and 1mph. The air itself could have picked the car up that much.

All im saying is these things are not worth the .15 as claimed. But on the otherhand I dont thing they hurt the car at all... there isn't puddling in the intake now....

Also Im not the only one who tried them this weekend either, maybe others had better luck...

Casey

Oh and Chris, the reason you didnt come to the Pitt is because you didnt have your custom Mark Williams driveshaft back remember? Or was it you thought it was going to rain as your friend from New York came and told us? Oh well im sure there was a good reason none the less.