Appreciate the thoughs gfuy..Moving the radiator foward wont really help any, it can only move a coupl eof inches and it is a bit busy up there already. As it is now trying to read the timing marks takes a contortionist

I am moving the tranny cooler as I stated earlier, that clears up about 4" between the radiator. I have a shroud and electric fan on the motor and it does not really get to hot unless being hot lapped. But it cools very quickly.

I am putting in a 4 gallon cell for a few reasons. My heap uses nearly a gallon a pass, between getting to the lanes, running and getting back. Plus the dimensions between the 3 and 4 are not going to make the 3 any better of a fit really.

Yes the main reason for doing all this is to get weight up front. The 4 gallon cell will help there too. I am moving the trans cooler but not sure yet where, probably to the back as we are going to move the accumulator to the front as well to offset any change there.

Did some measuring tonight and it looks like it will work in front of the radiator. The only drawback I can see is as Wayne pointed out is a loss of air flow to the radiator. But the grill is already blocked off so I dont see a huge change there but you never know.

My next big issue will be where to put the pump/filter. I am changing pumps as well so if someone is looking for a smoking deal on a pair of BG400 pumps with filters and spares I will make you a smoking deal as I am switching to PE/Magnafuel's. The challenge is going to be trying to keep them gravity fed as they seem to be much happier that way.

Best question might be why the heck am I changing a car that obviously works pretty well and is extremely consistent..The answer is they can always be made better, or I am a lunatic You decide

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"