Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by stumpy
Be sure you have a left side door to get in and out of the car when loaded..

Once again, overkill unless you don't have a leg to stand on... whistling I have only had two of my 20 trailers with the escape door and have trailered thousands, yes thousands of cars! That 4-car stacker was the most fun to get in and out of, but again it is not really needed. I have towed new Challengers, Chargers, Mustangs, and Camaro's with no escape door and on 3500 lb axles without having issues getting in and out of them, and I have quite the overhang, and not being overweight either... shruggy

Agreed, Mine has it. But wouldn't say with 100% certainty I truly need it. But I think its a good resale option to have.

For me, the winch was / is the most important option to have.
An hour after I picked up the trailer, I picked up a non-operational car. For a short haul to help offset my expenses. Getting it inside was easy peasy with the winch.

Friend of mine back east gave me a killer buy on this one and it will serve my purposes just fine.
I'll resell it in about a year or so and get all my money back easily.

If I could have hand-picked a used trailer, I would have liked a 22ft with the V vose.
But on my budget. / price range I wanted to stay in, I found one, and it sold in a matter of hours of being listed.

I went and looked at a 24 that had the 6inch added height. And felt it might be pushing the tow / load limits of my Ram 1500s capacity safely. So I passed and decided on a 20-22 footer.
I gave some thoughts to buying new. But best I could come up with . $12-15K was the range for something decent.