A friend of mine just bought the Aces Killshot kit for his 85 Ram. I was pretty impressed with the kit, it was all packaged very nicely, the parts feel and look great, the wiring harness is loomed well and feels quality, the instructions are pretty decent as well.

I helped him finish up the install yesterday, he bought everything from them including the distributor and fuel system. My timing light that I took over was DOA for some reason so we just had to take a swing at timing. It took me just a couple of minutes to set everything up in the handheld computer. It fired right up and idled close to target pretty quickly. It was overly rich for awhile but it was running perfect after a few minutes. We went and drove it and again it was really rich but it was obviously "learning" to whatever AFR target they have. Truck starts, idles, and drives excellent.

This is a bone stock 85 318 that he put a air gap manifold on and this EFI. He has all the parts to put a single turbo kit on it and that is the real reason he went EFI. The stock 318 is 75-100HP under the minimum for this kit and it still drove well and had great response.

We didn't have time to hook it to a laptop so I can't comment on the software and what other changes it allows. For a plug and play setup on a basic engineI would have to say this seemed like a pretty good value.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340