Got home last night, on 5/18 I visited Morrison and got the full impressive shop tour and put hands on the prototype Mopar IFS pictured.
Met with "TR" and this I took away: they expect to be at Mopar Carlisle with a finished product, 4.5" BC will be an option, its design purpose is primarily improved suspension geometry for modern tire/brake set-ups, they will delete motor mount options for motor plate applications, brake options with C6 spindles are nearly unlimited, I'm pushing for a 14" mm x 4.5" wheel stud option, but nobody knows yet if the hub package will allow it, it's well built and robust, the hollow SB is offered with 3 optional settings, SB wall thickness changes would be next step for different rates, and not yet offered, have asked about different steering rates, only two currently offered.
I own a Reily K member set-up, this is a big step up in this area both in performance capability and price, IMO.

PS Olympic Park, North Cascades, (both bucket list) and Boeing Museum of Flight (2nd time) sure made for a wonderful visit to Washington for this Florida boy.

IMG_3065s.jpgIMG_3372s.jpgIMG_2762.JPG

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.