Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Originally Posted by powertrip
I would not be surprised if you find another 40 hp with a bigger manifold and well-ported heads.

Do you know what the flow nu,bers for a CNC ported stealth look like? Who has the best program?

Unless you wanted to run totally N/A I don't feel like there's bang for the buck having them cnc'd. I'd think there is that same '40HP' or so just doing a few hours of MW opening to the intake runners and then using a MW intake which would carry power further. It's a strong build for unported stealth heads! Them being small and that you were using low compression for pump, AND in consideration of the valvetrain; I may have missed on the cam by 5HP and for that I'm so sorry smile. I'd have thought it would have power peaked about 200 higher but not exactly sure where the ICL is at currently. I'd bet moving it would shift peak for sure. I don't recall if you mentioned how much spark adv made the best power? For whatever reason, your builds go relatively unnoticed (and maybe that is your goal) but they are impressive relative to the parts you're using. Again overall GOOD JOB!

Thank you for the support. I figured on struggling to find 600hp with the unported heads. I have one more set of Stealths to mess with so we will have to make plan for those. What didn't we like on the valvetrain? I sure wish the crane steel rockers came with more ratio options.

The valvetrain is good and matched for what your doing but there is better like HS and TD paired etc. but again that all goes into consideration in the whole scheme.