Originally Posted by Blusmbl
Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Thank you Nick it has been a humorous and entertaining journey. There are so many facets to gettijg a csr like this to work half way right sometimes I am like a blind man trying to open a can of beans with a swiss army knife.

I am looking forward to seeing where your fury upgrade goes. These street cars can be pretty darn fun with a little nitrous don't you think?

That's a fantastic quote!!!

It's super cool, there isn't anything more exciting than a quick manual trans Mopar. It should really, really fly on the hose!

My car is overcammed for n/a work, but it worked great on the nitrous. It picked up 1.2-ish seconds on only a 73 jet, the added duration really helps. It's addicting for sure, doing caltracs/monos/vikings on all 4 corners this winter, and am going to possibly upgrade the fuel system so I can feel safe spraying 225+... at least from a tune standpoint, not from a stock LY rods and six pack pistons standpoint, lol

The LY rods in my GTS looked mint other than #4 which bent due to the cylinder splitting and filling with a coolant. Bearings looked perfect on all mains and rod bearings. I was really surprised by that. Looking forward to seeing how much you pick up with a suspension upgrade on the Fury!