Originally Posted by gregsdart
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
You can talk to some friends, but that doesn't mean that they will listen, just like our kids whistling grin
Larger C.I. make more power when everything else in the motor is designed to make more power on a bigger C.I. motor shruggy
I've never worked on or know anyone I would trust on reliable feedback that had more than a 4.0-inch SB Mopar stroker motor, pump gas or race gas shruggy

Since his bolt ons, ( top end) are all moderate performance parts, airgap intake, etc, I figure the long stroke won't be an issue with block strength, using an rpm range of 6000 or less . His ideal end result is hi torque, somewhat street able, reliable 11:50 car. With N average DA of 2000+, and a tight converter, a motor that may run as quick as 11.25 with great DA and perfect converter might just hit the nail on the head , and run that 11:50 limit (no rollbar) yet be able to go ten miles to the cruise in events in style, and reliability.

He dosent have enough cylinder head to hurt that block. 4.125 crank Molnar or K1 with Chevy pin, 6.200 rod, wrist pin still wont be into the rings as long as he still has a 9.56 or greater deck height. Torquey under 6500rpm combo that should hit his goals with the right convertor and cam.