Something you may want to consider... is that the end links will pre-load the corners of the car. The best end link is an adjustable length ... something like a heim-joint setup... that would avoid pre-loading one side vs the other side... I've seen the differences using 4-wheel scales.... and that is done after balancing the car (diagonally) ... searching for the 50% cross balance.

I'm looking at developing such adjustable heim-joint end links that would work with our factory design type of sway bars.

But, instead, you can equalize the end links by using spacer shims at the bushings... of the standard type of end links we are using... then make them tight... equally.

This is kind of like "finite tuning" the suspension... I've done it this way for years in setting up suspensions.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!