Originally Posted by Al_Alguire
The one I sold which I am pretty sure was open was on a 655" deal we had tat i bought used. We freshened it up and made some big changes to since it is going in a bracket car we went with a single 4. I was pretty sure it was open but so many engines of our own around here and getting older aint helping. I thought/ assumed the tent version was the older one. The 655 we bought was not that old but who knows..I know I sold it to my buddy in Canada to replace hos tent version which he as had for long time, at least a 15 years I have known him. He crashed his car and intake got hurt when it was sliding on its roof and the old BG Demons got destroyed(thats how old this was). Sold him the tunnel ram and a pair of Book carbs I had for it so he could fix his 655.

The pic of the Indy RB wedge T/R definitely is a tent version in their current on-line catalogue, but it may be an old picture ? There was a thread on here a while back where someone had modified a tent version to be an open one. I assumed the tent version was the older one also back then but I now have it in my head it's the newer one.

Originally Posted by JERICOGTX
Have any pictures of the EGT's on the engine? What part # did you buy, from RacePak, for a Mopar?

Only this one below: They are Racepak ones though you can buy probes elsewhere (K Type) that are compatible. They are universal, come in BB Chevy or Hemi spacing and lengths from racepak but they fit a wedge OK with a little juggling. I was informed you can cut them to length but the ends are sealed with the glue type heat shrink sleeves so it could get a bit messy if you only need to remove an inch or so.
You can just make out the probes at the bottom of the valve covers, they are about a 1 1/4" from the header flange, the amplifier is on the inner wing marked 2 4 6 8 up
HTH's

[Linked Image]

'74 Challenger..9.46 @ 145.9 1/4, 6.001 @ 118 1/8 so far. 4023lb !!! # N/A, Marsh performance 655ci, Indy Maxx, T/R, Indy 600-13 X's, Street legal, pump gas, full interior, Cal-Tracs, mufflers, 3:73's and real 10.5 radials.
9.51 @ 142.4 1/4, 6.003 @ 114 1/8 with our old mule KB, 572-13, 580 wedge.
RHD '68 Barracuda Fastback 323ci street/strip. Best ET 13.88 @ 99.03