Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
I met and got to know Brandon years ago at the Mopar swap meet and car show "Spring Fling" in San Fernando, CA before he started and opened 440 Source, I sold him a bunch of stock 440 intake manifolds and water pump housing, rocker arm covers and so on.
He was a innovator and of course upset some of his competitors by starting and making his company successful bow up

440 Source is a loyal Mopar supporter..
Some of his products such as cranks, stroker kits, heads are priced aggressively..
His major challenge is delivering quality products, but sourcing from China and not having your own on-site, outgoing inspection and factory auditing capability raises certain risks... eek
China factories have a tendency to use the cheapest recycled metal materials frequently resulting in inferior end product quality... I have been sourcing various products from China for many years and the only way to guarantee final quality is to qualify the source factory and have a stringent outgoing inspection process to make sure the product being shipped is equal to and/or better than the submitted buyer prototype samples...
If one reads the various Mopar forums, U will find multiple cases of good and not-so-good end results. So here the buyer should be aware.. cool

Just my $0.02... wink