Seen two vids on the new mopar small block trick flo heads, the rockers beating the tops of the retainers and one broke valve.

Wonder what the mis match in parts was here?

Originally Posted by AndyF
My guess is that someone at the PRW factory stamped a set of 1.50 rockers with the 1.60 ID and then they got boxed and sold as 1.60 rockers. PRW gave me a set of their steel rocker arms when they first came out for a magazine article, but the rockers were a timebomb so I never used them. The rockers had ribs around the roller tip that were too big. The ribs hit the valve lock before the roller hit the valve stem so the load was all being carried by the valve lock. I never even started the engine when I saw that. Just boxed up the rocker arms and sent them back and never included them in the article. I assume they fixed this design flaw but I haven't looked at a set since.

Screenshot 2022-05-02 at 09-47-18 Customs Stops Tricked Out Truck Border Security Canada's Front Line.pngScreenshot 2022-05-02 at 09-46-43 Customs Stops Tricked Out Truck Border Security Canada's Front Line.png

STOP POTATO HATE!