Originally Posted by nutso suave

Holy majoly!!! That is AWESOME!! I’m looking to find a smaller quadraphonic receiver as I have four Advent Laureate speakers that are in great shape and sound pretty good. The imaging isn’t as good as the Klipsch Forte but they would be great for a second quad system. I’m envious…two equalizers?!? Each channel has its own…awesome stuff.

Thing is, I've been into this stuff since it was practically worthless. People would GIVE me many of the items, or $50 was all they'd cost me. I look at prices now (like, what people ask today for ONE equalizer!! shocked ) and it makes me glad I'm not trying to start out today.

The other fun part is that the Gremlin & the Javelin also have Quad tape decks in them. So my hobbies kinda blur together. The Hornet might get another Quad deck - we'll see. The Tiburon has a Sony SACD 4.0 system which is AWESOME. Even the truck might go Quad. Currently it's a factory AM/FM/Stereo 8-track. Was going to put an underdash CB in. BUT.... a buddy is contemplating giving me his factory AM/FM/CB... in which case, I'll put a little underdash Quad deck in and even the truck will be 4-channel. Does that make it a QUAD CAB?? fart

Wish you were closer. I have a Sansui QRX-7001 that I've freshened up (cleaned the pots, replaced the lightbulbs) and really have no use for. Could really use the money, too. But would prefer NOT to ship it as it's a bit of a monster and shipping would probably be more than what I'd be asking for the receiver. If you were really serious, I've even got a Technics 4-channel 8-track deck I hardly use and just in general a lot of stuff I would much rather turn into cash-money.

Looks like I may have a new job starting next week. Been more than 2 years on my butt.... I guess it's time to get back to work.

Last edited by That AMC Guy; 04/14/22 06:01 PM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....