Thanks, Mitch.
My car will primarily be trailered to events. Highway driving if I do drive. I have other cars to cruise on the street. This car is going to be a dedicated auto-x car and track day car.

The front suspension is oem based but all the goodies thrown at it like stiffened k-frame, Delrin LCA bushing, 11/16 tie rods, jointed strut rods, SPC UCA's, adjustable Fox's. Currently, a 3-link is being fabbed up in the rear and using a full floating 9". Big brakes. Roll bar. Chassis stiffening.

Just picked up my 510hp 416 from IMM and and fitting the hydraulic TOB to my T56 Magnum right now.. Front wheels will be 18x10.5, rear 18x11.5. 315/30-18 & 335/30-18. I already have the wheels but they are 18x10's. They are 3 piece Forgeline's so I'll be rehooping them to fill in the fender mods.

If you remember the purple Valiant (Tom's Valiant), I have the same fender mods done by the same guy Tom used. Using such a large front tire is what led me to the decision to buy the 1.24's. Since purchasing everyone has told me that I'll hate them, but then again, nobody I know is running an 18x10.5 front wheel.