As Frankenduster indicates, the "dive" is an important factor... thus... stiffer TBs are advantageous to prevent such diving.

Many years ago, I progressed up to 1.24 TBs, along with red Koni D shocks.. later finding that the Konis were too soft (speaking fronts)... and per Koni's suggestion, I had them stiffened up some more by their technical service department... much better! Yes, as most of you know, I am heavy into autocrossing and road course events, but its also street/highway driven the majority of the time (local events, say, within a couple hundred miles driving).

Also, the Konis aren't that easily adjustable vs the common new design of double-adjustables (QA1, Viking, etc)... simply turning the knobs on those double-adjustable shocks. So, you should consider that as a purchasing factor.

Many years later, as of the past couple years, I've changed to QA1 double-adjustable shocks up front... much better than the Konis for my ride purposes (autocross and track events, as well as local highway cruising. (I may be changing to front Viking double-adjustables as they have a wider range of shock models for various purposes.)

My rear shocks are still Koni Red D -- I've played with the twisting adjustment -- recently set at 75% full stiffness (and, my rear leafs are fairly stiff at 225#/inch... 5" uncompressed arch). I'm to change to the Viking "Biserker" new model of double adjustable rear shocks, per their recommendation. The rear Konis were good for me for many long years... I simply want further options to fine-tune the ride per driving purposes.... simply turning the knobs vs partial removing and twisting the Konis.

I recommend double-adjustable shocks IF you're willing to fine-tune your ride.

And... further for ride comfort, don't overlook the tire PSI, along with the sidewall aspect ratio (60, 50, 45, 40, 35, 30) -- those factors will also make a difference in ride quality. Taller sidewalls allow more bump absorption, shorter sidewalls have progressively less bump absorption. Higher PSI = more bumps felt in the ride; lower PSI less feel of the bumps.

Spend time with various changes to see what you best like.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!