Originally Posted by ek3
Originally Posted by moparx
caster : left-5.90, right-5.46
camber : left : -1.71, right: -1.24
toe : -1/8"
beer
based on what i see/read.... your cross member is sagging. this was very common on those cars. you most likely cant get enough adjustment to correct your camber. moog used to make a [ 2*] shaft /bushing kit to correct this. .usually all the shims are out and you have no more room for adjustments ! to fix it , you chain it down on a frame machine and pick the center up to get it back to specs. your toe should be good at 1/8" in and your camber should be positive on both sides not negative.to start get it around .5 pos right and 1.0 pos left . this is for radial tires....the camber split keeps it true on the slanted road.. caster is not the issue... check it and let me know . i am 99% sure this is whats going on.... Does the power steering box have the directional assist valve on the bottom? thats the only other thing i can think of that would do this...

It's an unusual problem but I've dealt with the same thing on 2nd generation Explorers. Excessive negative camber from the frame rails twisting inward. My only concern with such a diagnosis in this case is the aftermarket control arms and the possibility that they are not correct for the application.

Angry white pureblood male