the draglink has been rebuilt, and has no play whatsoever.
in fact, every moving part has been checked multiple times, and there is no play anywhere in anything that pivots or moves up and down.
it's getting to the point where i think there may be so many aftermarket parts plus a mix of items that just "fit", that the basic geometry is plain screwed up.
someone suggested plotting the suspension curve, and i think that is a prudent move.
however, since the weather is nice, he is constantly on the go, and i don't know if i can get him to sit still long enough to pop the front springs out to really get an idea what is going on with the suspension moving through it's whole range of travel.
i am not literate enough to do a computer analysis of this. i need to see it in real time, then use measurements and some math to figure it somewhat close.
one thing i haven't done though, because it would take me some time doing.
i have all the "old time" home alignment tools. magnetic spindle mount caster/camber gauge, swivel turn plates, and toe stick. it would be interesting to see what i would get if i spent a day or two checking with my tools.
beer