from what i have seen over the years, most "old" cars used positive camber because of the bias ply tires ?
i agree that the camber needs dialed back as well, maybe to a -3/4 or so.
and yes, i firmly believe the caster on this setup [now] is, or should be, good.
for the last couple of months, my knees and hips have been giving me tons of problems, so i haven't been crawling under this thing much.
i need to get under it again and just lay there looking, maybe seeing something i may have missed.
i do remember when the power box was installed, the crank pulley added to run the pump kissed the factory sway bay, so it was removed.
i have often wondered if spacing it slightly down and slightly forward to clear the pulley, and reinstalling it, would change anything.

so far this spring, there have been other projects coming and going before jumping back to this one.
a new front driveshaft section was built [the old shaft section ahead of the carrier bearing was too short and the joints were clocked off quite a bit] and a change to 3.08 gears from 3.36's were done first before getting back into the steering issue.
a couple of things i have discovered this year for sure. the older i get, the "dummer" i am, and fridays come lots "quicker" these days ! laugh2
beer