I am a big fan of a square tire set-up for hobbyist track day with not in competition cars. Luckily the wheels that work best for my set-up are 20x12, and can be had in the popular 3 5xBC's.

The problem is, it looks like I'm stuck with 5x5 in the front, and 5x4.75 in the rear. I'm a mopar guy and have plenty of 5x4.5 stuff, but I can't seem to under any situation make that work on this car.
Redrilling the hubs is not possible, there is not enough meat on the hubs in this application, period, trust me.

So is the car really "square" if the wheels are the same size but the BC are different? Is there a big downside to that. None on my existing wheels will fit unfortunately.

Additionally, if the BC's are different, I might as well optimize the back spacing also rather than compromise BS. The 20x12 wheels ain't cheap, so having spares on hand will not be my first goal, but one off track bent wheel excursion will make me change my mind I suspect rather promptly.

Any thoughts?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.