Regardless of whichever brand adjustable shock you have, you have to determine the ride/performance that you feel is what you're looking for. Are you driving over bumpy roads or smooth roads? Do you want improved handling by keeping the car flatter? Rise/dive? Spirited/aggressive driving or gandma driving? I made multiple changes on my old Konis until I settled for my type of driving intentions. It was a little work... repeatedly and time consuming... but worth it. I ultimately settled on the fronts at full-stiff... and the rears at about 2/3 full stiff (any stiffer at the rears and the inside rear tires would lift off the ground when seriously autocrossing at hi-g-force).

I've recently replaced my front Konis with QA1 double-adjustables... quick and easy to adjust with knobs.... currently set at 50/50... but I'll be changing that this summer as I drive and race the car some more... some other similar cars/drivers have told me they run the fronts (QA1, Viking, etc dbl-adj) at 100% full stiff)... we'll see what suites me best after more experience at the tracks. Advantage of quick knob-type adjustable shocks is that you can change them per driving... street/hwy... then track... and back again.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!