I dug out an 18 spline Hemi 4 speed transmission from my transmission stash today. I am going to ask my transmission guy if he thinks he can rebuild it. I checked the VIN numbers on it,and I figured that I would post them on here to see if the car still exists. The VIN numbers are 0A230002 . If you have the car it came from, send me a pm here on Moparts, thanks Pete. My transmission guy took the transmission all apart and cleaned up the parts, he glass beaded the case, and ran taps through all the bolt holes. I found the side cover with the shift forks,and a whole other transmission in parts to make it complete. This will be available to the owner of the matching numbers car up to the point that I install it into a car. Once it is installed, it's staying in the car.

Last edited by chargervert; 04/09/21 01:27 PM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic