Hi All!
I've been a member of the current board since 2003 or something like that. A tonne of posts over the years, but pretty much stopped about 10 years ago, or there abouts. I pop in every year or so to see how everyone is doing and whats happening, but it kinda got depressing. My interest in the car got diverted by fishing and then surfing.... but in recent months my 16 year old daughter has started expressing interest in the car, and the wife-boss has been saying that if I'm not doing anything with it, then I need to get rid of it..... and that ain't happening! So, I have a re-invigorated interest in the car.

Car is a '67 Belvedere with a 505" spec'd out by Dan from Performance Only, about 15 years ago:
Engine is a E-headed (stage 1? port by Dan), 10.4:1 505", 0.587/0.593 287/294 cam, M1 intake and 1050 Dominator (8896). Dominator has been converted from 3 to 2- circuit with QuickFuel metering plates. It was an impressive engine 15 years ago...seems much less so now.
Callies Crank, Oliver Rods, Diamond Pistons.

Plan for this weekend is to spend some quality time with the daughter trying to tune it, again. My guess is that we'll really need to be looking at a carb rebuild kit.... but we can spend some time with it first. Got to find excuses these days.

Long story short, expect some really SIMPLE questions from me over the coming weeks/months. It's been so long since I've given it any real attention that I've pretty much forgotten everything that I used to know (or think I knew).
I look forward to chatting some more about getting this back on the street (or strip) where it belongs!

Cheers!